Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Death penalty for possesion.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakkshadd, Jan 19, 2012.

1. i got a year in prison for 1.5 grams of mushrooms.. How lucky are we?

2. I've Been caught with just over a Haf o and I walked away ,gotta love Canada

3. [quote name='"LilJ86"']i got a year in prison for 1.5 grams of mushrooms.. How lucky are we?[/quote]

Big difference honestly.

Shrooms are SUPER illegal.

4. Fuck this world legit.. its too corrupt to ever be fixed

5. yet they have medical beneficiaries.. so whats the difference? Because the same Gov't that has people trained to believe marijuana is the devils weed say so? Come on man, dont tell me your a sheep too!

6. im calling bs... Either that or you already had priors...

Nope, I had a buddy who got two pounds back from a cop after he claimed he was a mushroom collector and the shrooms were for his horticulture class...

7. No BS my good man.. Only run in with the law prior to that were tickets for driving. Wish it were BS, maybe id be working instead of having this convo!

8. [quote name='"LilJ86"']Just a little info about the cluster headache thing.. Found it very interesting!
    Cluster Headaches and Psilocybin Treatment[/quote]

Saw that on drugs inc. I think they overhype drugs in that show though. They make em sound worse than they are and make worst case scenarios(like bad trips and stuff) seem like an everyday occurance

9. i agree fully, but i had never heard of them being used in a medical sense.. maybe psychological medicine but not in the case of headaches.

10. just cause your buddy tricked a dumb cop doesn't make them legal in the eyes of the law. It's the cops fault, not the state law.

11. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']

Big difference honestly.

Shrooms are SUPER illegal.[/quote]

Big difference ? The penaltys Yes but other than that there just as harmless as weed

12. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']

Big difference honestly.

Shrooms are SUPER illegal.[/quote]

How are shrooms that different? Are marijuana and shrooms not both natural? Just interfere with the body differently ?

13. :D
    YEAH DAMNIT! What they said!

14. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']

im calling bs... Either that or you already had priors...

Nope, I had a buddy who got two pounds back from a cop after he claimed he was a mushroom collector and the shrooms were for his horticulture class...[/quote]

He's a smart guy. And that was a dumb guy. Lucky combination.

15. lmao just saw this on National Geographics drugs inc.

16. Thats were i seen it too. led me to research it further.. There incredibly easy to grow too!

17. I agree with the laws being messed up

but if you were living with those laws you would know carrying around 3.5gs would be the stupidest thing you could do... so tbh even though he was 14 he still deserved it

act like a boss ur getting fucked over like one

I really hate people who act like its legal and think no one cares.. im not saying everyone does but to some people its still considered a drug lol