Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Life in Prison for edibles, kief, hash, and grinders.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JDi, Jan 13, 2012.

1. some of you may have heard about this in the past,

but (from my understanding, see link at bottom) in May 2011 the Governor of Oklahoma signed a bill that poses a potential life-sentence for possession (or manufacture) of hash, kief, edibles, or 4 part grinders
    shit like this just blows my mind I mean what the fuck

as far as I know, in California if you're busted with any of those things, all you get is a $100 fine lol

source: Oklahoma life-for-hash bill signed, also includes life-for-brownies or grinders | The NORML Stash Blog

2. Such a shame that people's lives get fucked over a plant

3. Disgusting

4. #4 JDi, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    no shit, especially when the penalty for possession of methamphetamine in Oklahoma is a maximum of 10 years

brownies = life in prison
    meth = 10 years

fuuuck, man..

5. fuck man... oklahoma can suck my DICK

6. straight up man

never even been to Oklahoma, but fuck when I read this shit I was like WHAT the FUCKKKK

7. fuck the worlds problems can't we all just get a bong?

8. Meth is like that obnoxious kid in elementary school that would stand up and wave his hand like crazy when trying to answer a question. You would sit down and politely raise your hand, hoping that because you were polite about it you would be called on, but nope. The crazy kid gets called on every time. So what do you do? You learn to stand up and wave your hand like crazy and get attention.

basically, the gov. is telling us all to do meth. lets do this.

9. Fucking lame how hard the government goes for weed.

10. One fucked up geographic location on this planet. I will avoid that place like the plague

11. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']Fucking lame how hard the government goes for weed.[/quote]

That's not the feds this is a state law.

12. My cousin does meth, Its fucking awful. I used to be pretty close with him. He told me he does it every now and then and isnt addicted... All went downhill from there.

life in prison over a plant, thats some shit

13. atleast it was oklahoma, that state already fucking sucked they dont have shit there.

14. wow thats fucked up

15. Oklahoma is a very corrupt state. No one wants to get stopped by the OK state patrol when traveling through... They will take every penny you have and tell you to file paper work and get a lawyer to get it back... A business associate of mine made the mistake of driving while black in a 1978 lincoln. They searched his car for 3 hours even removed and slashed the leather seats from the vehicle and took the tires off the rims and found nothing!!! Because there was nothing... They left him on the side of the road with all his crap on the ground. Seats and tires too... Dirty fuckers.

16. Wow I never knew this, fuck Oklahoma!!

17. Ahhhhhh shit fuck I live in oklahoma

18. I feel bad for the blades in ok. And they ain't messing eather they locked this lady up for 12 years for selling 31 dollars worth to a undercov

19. fer405, time for you and your friends to become activists and vote that idiot, and whoever wrote the bill, out of office!

You may find some help by getting a copy of my List (see the bottom of my sig) and educating your fellow Oklahomans!

After all it is hard to justify such a severe sentence when the medical facts about cannabis are enough that only the insane, or VERY stupid, will support prohibition!

Why do I say that? :confused_2:

Well, EVERYONE fears Alzheimer's!

Aricept is the leading anti-Alzheimer's drug- you've seen the TV commercials for it! When WebMD compared the effects of Aricept and THC, the results were mind-blowing!

"The Alzheimer's drugs Aricept and Cognex work by blocking acetylcholinesterase. When tested at double the concentration of THC, Aricept blocked plaque formation only 22% as well as THC, and Cognex blocked plaque formation only 7% as well as THC."

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's

Will Oklahoma become the "Land of Alzheimer's" :confused: , or just have a mass exodus to saner states? :bolt:

Once the medical facts about cannabis become known, the NEED for legalization becomes obvious! You MUST educate everyone with the facts so this law can be overturned! A punishment should fit the crime- and this does NOT! :mad:

Granny :wave:

20. Yes your right but the propaganda out here is so bad that when you try to tell people the facts they just shake their heads and walk off saying get a life and stuff because mostly every one that smokes is a big time pot head or gangsters and they make it look bad and crime is pretty bad too. One time they tried to book me for a roach In the car. Around here weed is the weapon of mass destruction!!