Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which is easier to pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Five By Five, Jan 7, 2012.

1. flat out dilution? (tums, cranberry juice, creatine, b-12 and tons of water)

or

One of those expensive drinks from GNC or the head shop?

I've heard mixed reviews about both. i have a test coming up on Wednesday, and i'm a little nervous, as they might make me do drug classes if the test comes back positive.

I have all the stuff on hand to do the dilution thing. more than likely i'm going to go with that option, but i'm curious as to what you blades think is the better route

2. also, what's the purpose of asprin during the dilution process? I've seen this mentioned before but never knew the purpose of it

3. also, if anyone could tell me exactly how much creatine to take before the test (or how long before the test) that would be great

4. Dilute your piss + multi vitamin = success

5. also, if i starve myself, that will force my body to live off the fat cells that are in my body, in turn breaking them down, right?

6. so the creatine and tums arent' that important?

did i mention it's for probation?

7. My LHS sells a solid detox drink for about $30. :p It's better to be safe than sorry and just buy one. :)

8. yeah, but i don't want to blow a bunch of money on something that won't end up working.

if i don't pass this test i'm stuck in drug classes for the next six months.

if i *do* happen to pass, i'm only stuck with a fine and 6 months probation, as opposed to losing my license and having a year of probation.

plus, the closest head shop is 45 minutes away. i would be getting something from GNC if anything

9. My LHS has a policy on their detox drinks and capsules that it's customer satisfaction guaranteed, in the *unlikely* event that the product doesn't work. :D Maybe your headshop has the some of the same products with the exact guarantees?

Think of it this way lol, do you want to be stuck with a fine and 6 months probation? Or give up $30 and have a good chance to be in the clear. :p

10. Hmmm...Looks like I'll be borrowing money from someone sometime in the next few days.

those drinks are for the day of the test right?

11. Good choice. :smoke: Instructions for your chosen specific product will be written on the label. :) For most of the ones at my LHS it's on the day of the test.

12. stop smoking for a few weeks...i know, it seems crazy but it actually works.

13. If you are doing the creatine dilution, you NEED to start taking creatine 48 hours in advance, it takes up to that long to metabolize into creatinine, and pass through, which is what they test for to conclude diluting has occurred....

I just regularly take creatine now, 4-6 1000mg capsuls per day, no exceptions... my tests are random and I only know they are coming the day of so I don't have time to prepare.

The day of, I begin drinking lots of water until I pee almost once every hour or more. Then I take a b vitamin pill about an hour or 2 before I go in. That only creates a yellow color in your piss though, doesn't do anything for actual diluting.

If you are dilutin, and you don't take creatine, they can and may figure it out, and a diluted sample is the same as failing the tests, so keep that in mind

14. Marijuana Detection Time Based on Usage

Usage at 1 time only
    5-8 days

Usage at 2-4 times per month
    11-18 days

Usage at 2-4 times per week
    23-35 days

Usage at 5-6 times per week
    33-48 days

Daily Usage
    49-63 days

Maybe that will help you out if you need to buy a detox product or not. :)

15. [quote name='"I RoLL Fatties"']Marijuana Detection Time Based on Usage

Usage at 1 time only
    5-8 days

Usage at 2-4 times per month
    11-18 days

Usage at 2-4 times per week
    23-35 days

Usage at 5-6 times per week
    33-48 days

Daily Usage
    49-63 days

Maybe that will help you out if you need to buy a detox product or not. :)[/quote]

And these aren't universal lol, your daily life will alter these heavily.. people who are very active, work out a low have a smaller window of detection, or a fast metabolism as well. Where as being lazy, having a slow metabolism could end up increasing them...

For example, before probation I was smoking multiple times daily, within 3 weeks my numbers were almost undetectable.

16. ^yeah those numbers seem pretty high to me.

17. Okay, but he doesn't even have three weeks at the minimum. OP's test is in less than a week. ;)

18. [quote name='"I RoLL Fatties"']

Okay, but he doesn't even have three weeks at the minimum. OP's test is in less than a week. ;)[/quote]

Lol hence I posted above that with how I diluted and still do

My main issue is I'm watched when I piss and I get "stage fright" lol so I have to pretty much drink water till I have to piss like a horse, which then would lead to diluted samples for no reason, so I just supplement with creatine

Plus it allows me to smoke a snap here and there with no worries hahahhaah

19. The way I pass piss test is by drinking gatorade and certo...works everytime...

20. Creatine helps to burn fat because it adds water volume into your muscle cell tissue.

So, you will build bigger and stronger muscle's with creatine.

Stronger muscles means you have more lean mass.

more lean mass = a faster basal metabolic rate which means you will have more efficient fat burning capabilities.

You MUST workout to see these benefits of the creatine.