Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade bong - Non toxic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipesmith, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Before the DIY Bong nannies jump on my back my bowl/stem setup is completely metal so the smoke goes from metal,to metal,to water and then the plastic (Good plastic not water bottle plastic) so im not inhaling plastic.

For the bowl i used a doorstopper and for the stem i used a metal zebra pen tube...And for the base i used a small plastic tube that held candy at one point (Food safe usaully means smoke safe).

A pic of the base - Redirect Notice -

Then i took a lit cigarette and pushed it into the tube forming a several centimeter small hole and i pushed the metal tube into it forming an airtight seal.

[​IMG]

The reason why i made this is because i needed a BONG (screw bubblers) that i could dissasemble and slip into my pocket or something and will still hit well.

2. One of the better home mades I've seen, easy sleek and portable 8/10! Would be 9/10 if u pull slide to clear, Is it?

3. Yes no carbs on this bitch...Haha the doorstop works as the slide just like a glass bong.

No but really fuck carbs i hate em on bongs and id rather have my pipe not have one.

4. Also sorry for not posting this in Toking Tools.

5. Hopefully you didn't smoke that cigarette after burning the hole.

6. Live and let be man i choose to smoke tobacco and i enjoy it freely as anyone else would want to enjoy their weed...Its personal choice simple as that.

7. Yea dude that looks like a good bong for being a homemade

8. He means the fact it had melted plastic on the end of it.

But that's a very nice bong, especially for homemade. I want one now.

9. A homemade bong and a one dollar bill..baaaallllin :smoke:

10. [quote name='"Pipesmith"']Yes no carbs on this bitch...Haha the doorstop works as the slide just like a glass bong.

No but really fuck carbs i hate em on bongs and id rather have my pipe not have one.[/quote]

Awesome! Blaze on

11. nice :D what'd you use as a bowl and downstem. i made one out of a "beer hookah" from Spencer's but i need a bowl and downstem.. lol

12. 2 ones theres one in the jar in the back.

13. Good job, but what's wrong with bubblers? ._. Always love to hit mine.

14. Now make a vid of you hitting it

15. Agreed^ Let's see the milk!

16. Also, I have all the supplies and could easily make it real quick but, I don't think you left enough room at the bottom for water

17. I'll try and get a milk shot up tonight if i can get enough light outside if not then to morrow morning or if not the Afternoon.

18. [quote name='"Pipesmith"']

I'll try and get a milk shot up tonight if i can get enough light outside if not then to morrow morning or if not the Afternoon.[/quote]

Where's the shot

19. Film u hitting

20. Food safe does not mean smoke safe? You're gonna get plastic vapors from smoking out of that. Smoking out of plastic is never a good idea