Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Throwing up after smoking a blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by orangekappa, Dec 22, 2011.

1. So I have been smoking about 4 times a month like once a week on weekends. Yesterday me and my friend met up with this other guy and we rolled a blunt. I took like 7 hits coughing like crazy when I started to feel sick. We went inside and I could barly see in front of me. After like 10min I threw up and passed out for like an hour but then I felt better. Is this normal, I was smoking on an empty stomach and I'm not used to smoking weed that good.

2. Low tolerance + good weed = greening out :)

3. ha miss those days. Now i can go blunt after blunt, but so expensive

4. Enjoy being able to get really really really high :)

Yeah, all that smoking/irritation is why you puked. If you went slower would of been fine. Falling asleep was due to the bud itself just gotta keep yourself stimulated when that messed up.

5. I felt sick the first time I went to Amsterdam..I was like in the second they there and hit the bong like 5 times at 9 am before eating

my advise to you is: go find out where to get more of this good shit and make sure you are prepared the next time you hit it

6. It could be anxiety. You smoked yourself to fear, excessive anxiety causes vomitting

I first experienced this in buddies car first time smoking medical... I was sitting in the backseat of his G35 AND it felt like I couldnt control my shitting... I didnt shit myself but it felt as if though I was shitting myself... Thats when my anxiety disorder kicked in

7. That happens to me all the time when we smoke blunts. Blunts are so nasty and disgusting. I will never smoke another blunt. Those days were once good...well I thought...so disgusting I want to puke thinking of them.

8. ahhaahha man ! Happened to my brother too when he first started smoking pot lollllll I tried to smoke a bong with him .. he threw up like crazy too ahahahah and pot is supossed to supress nausea but when your new to it it doenst really act that way :p

9. If your smoking once a week and waiting till next week your tolerance decreases therefore you get higher. This is all logical, smoke a little less next time.

10. Ima solve this thread.

1, the not being able to see is because you're tolerance is low because you're a new-toker so you basically green'd out.

2, the throwing up is not due to the weed, it's due to the tobacco in the wrap -it's made out of it-.

/Thread

11. Either you swallowed smoke or the tobacco makes you sick.

12. Most likely cause of low blood sugar. Whenever i smoke on an empty stomach i get really dizzy and sick. Also cause of your tolerance. Next time, eat a medium sized meal before, don't take as many hits, and take it slower. You'll be feel just right :smoke: if you start feelin sick just relax and breathe.

13. I wasn't really scared though, i just felt really sick i was actually having a really good time at first

14. same thing happens to me, i dnt like the tobacco, plus you couldve greened out.....i smoked two weeks ago on saturday, this was the second time in 3-4 months, nd it was pretty dank stuff...smoked to much nd i greened out

15. Oh no you didn't! Your not in charge of when the thread ends :devious: *jks*

Anyways OP, you "greened out". You had too much weed for your tolerance.

The reason you threw up can be a combination of your excessive coughing and the tobacco from the wrap.
    :smoking: