Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Big fat jay, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Is this weed good or bad? I was told it was crushed nuggs and I paid 40$ for 3 grams . Did I get ripped off? It's very crushed and smells just a little bit fruity . I have to use 3 bags to mask the smell.

image-331582880.png

image-430896161.png

image-1542714768.png

2. You've been had...

I wouldn't have given my lunch money for it...

3. DOn't make another thread. Where do you live? That looks like mids. Either way you got ripped off. You paid 40 dollars for 3 grams of shake.

4. Yes, you got ripped off, but it's too late now so just enjoy what you have and next time be a little more cautious with your purchase

5. That is not worth 40. Even if it is around 3.5... No way would I pay an extra 5$ for it to be already ground up, looking like schwag with what looks like a huge stem in the middle.

Yes you got ripped.

6. Are you sure? it smells pretty dank i havent smoked it yet. i asked for 7 grams of high mids but he brung me this instead so should i ask him to trade me for 7 grams of high mids? hes not the dealer but more like a middle man dealer you know what i mean?

7. Looks like shit...but this ain't no smellovision.

8. Mark this one down as a loss and smoke what you have. No way your going to "trade" with a dealer, through a middle man.

Also, invest in a plastic cup to set on your scale, that way your shits not falling off everywhere. :smoke:

9. Looks like crap...true test in my opinion though is if it got you stoned. In reality you know you got ripped off that's why you started this thread. No offense but if you know you scored your thread would have been "check out this dank I got" or something like that.

Smoke what you got and learn. Everyone gets ripped off at some point just use it to learn from. Not trying to be a dick just saying.

My learning experience was buying a zip and when all said and done it had 7g of seeds in it!

10. Lmao yes first invest in that plastic cup and 2nd I pay 50 bucks for 14 g's of something that looks exactly like that ....it's freaking shake dude u should of known better that ain't no nugs y would u want some crushed up leaves n stems for the same price of some nuggets

11. its a little hard to tell without smelling it myself or having high res pictures. Ur cell phone pics dont really tell the true story.

Cant really tell if its dank or not, but heds runs $20 a gram over here so i think you got a good deal =)

unless its brown schwag =x

EDIT: never buy crushed up herb

12. That is so shakey, it makes Michael j fox stand still.

13. Why do I feel like this is a joke thread?

14. Is this micah? I knew you stole my scale you fucker

15. That's some pretty nasty looking weed. Definitely not worth the $40 for 3 grams.

16. [quote name='"sexweed325"']its a little hard to tell without smelling it myself or having high res pictures. Ur cell phone pics dont really tell the true story.

Cant really tell if its dank or not, but heds runs $20 a gram over here so i think you got a good deal =)

unless its brown schwag =x

EDIT: never buy crushed up herb[/quote]

Looks kinda like dirt on the leaves..... I just smoked 2 small joints of it and damn it's strong...... I think

17. Why are you weighing your grass trimmings on a scale?

18. Yes you got ripped off looks like he sold you shake

19. That's about $10 worth of schwag, I can see the seeds from the thumbnail. Just roll a few blunts and start hunting for a new dealer.