Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Counseling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MONSTA, Dec 5, 2011.

1. So basically my mom has caught me numerous times smoking and the other day she brought up something about a drug counselor. Today she said i have an appointment wednesday and i have to take a drug test so they can see how much marijuana is in my system(everyday smoker) . I really have no idea what to expect and what to say. I really hope that this counselor doesnt stay stupid shit like how im going to get lung cancer and kill my brain cells. I really have no idea what to do and i hope i dont have to see her every week. What do you think i should do? Also i cant deny the test or else i will get tested at school and i dont feel like going through that. This sucks:mad:

2. Should I mention the obvious?

3. Do it...I dare you.:cool:

4. Damn, I wish that would happen to me.

Nothing more that I'd like to do right now than make a bitch feel stupid while I'm spewing 100% legit positive facts about marijuana.

5. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']Should I mention the obvious?[/quote]

If you don't, someone else will..

6. I would love to do that, except that probably wouldn't help:D

7. **sigh** I'm tired.

8. Op is underage

9. Oh damn! He did it!:cool:

10. Just state the facts brotha. Its not bad. You can't od. And hemp is necessary for the wealth and protection of this country, which, by the way is a quote from some old guy, maybe Thomas Jefferson, I forget but the guy who said it was a very important old guy.

11. Dun dun dun..

12. [quote name='"JaysForDays"']Damn, I wish that would happen to me.

Nothing more that I'd like to do right now than make a bitch feel stupid while I'm spewing 100% legit positive facts about marijuana.[/quote]

Man I've done this to my mom appointed therapist, she was all like its bad, and was like facts! Facts! Bam! Face. :)

13. Thanks

14. Argue with the counselor about everything they say, come high as hell, and and try to get them to smoke with you.

Make sure to point out the truth about the gateway drug b.s., and the addiction b.s.

15. drug counselors are smarter than that now a days..they will mostly talk about your problems and how you need to get your shit together instead of sitting in their office

16. I had to do this once before but it was with a group of people of all ages. And after about an hour and a half the counselor left the room and this guy said "have any of you actually quit smoking weed?" I smiled and looked at him and said "I'm high right now" everyone started laughing lol.

17. bumpbumpbump

18. If I were you get as many fact articles from granny stormcrow shes your only hope good luck op!