Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need a weed quote!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bray, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I need to bring in a quote for my health class. I need a quote that relates to weed but doesn't directly say it.

anyone have any?

2. are you saying im 14 years old? because im a senior in high school

3. So come please take my hand, and try to understand. That what you're really afraid of, is just a little plant. - KMK

4. "I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast."

- Ronald Reagan

5. thanks a lot man! i think im gonna use this one

6. Yes as am I, but we all know that health class was only required freshmen year, so your either 14, or you are graduating class of 2009,2010,2011, and 2012. Lol I'm just bustin your balls man. A quote like what, "Cannabis's illegality is a result of corporate greed of companies who should have gone out of business 80 years ago" or like "There is nothing I love more than sitting on my porch and smoking my hemp pipe" -abraham lincoln or "Make use of the indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere" -george washington or "If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite" -William Blake or what man.

7. These are the things that make me smile, knowing this blunt will burn for a while

8. in my school, you just need to take health before you graduate

9. "Marijuana is the stepping stone to awesomeness"

10. "Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?"
    Henry Ford

11. [quote name='"DriftingApart"']"I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast."

- Ronald Reagan[/quote]

oh gosh... why does every politician EVER have to be a hater? WHY? thanks for the qoute, i had heard this one before but didn't realize it was reagan who said it... absolutely shameful.

12. ^LOL Seriously he said that? I thought Drifting Apart was joking

13. Copy and paste it into Google.

Many sites will agree with me.

14. "Weed is coolio" -Madian

15. "Excuse me while I kiss the sky" - Stalin

16. ronpaul2012.com

17. I thought that was Jimi Hendrix, Purple Haze- "Purple haze, all in my brain, many things don't seem the same, I'm actin' funny and I dont know why, Excuse me while I kiss the sky..."

18. I smoke weed every day of my life, I don't give a SHEYIT! All I do is smoke weed, sheyit. -Nick Swardson
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B91wki_jQf0]Smokin' Weed - YouTube[/ame]

19. Schmokin weed all day DONT GIVE A FUCK *bong rips* lol ok Im done with this thread.