Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you were to commit suicide how would you do it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tiger bloom, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I'd jump off of something really fucking high. Better yet go sky diving and not open my parachute.

What about you blades? How would you end it?

2. A gun, on a timer, on a bed, after many sleeping pills. Thats if i get cancer/worst case senario.

Something really high. Youd be scared to death for like 30 seconds falling. To in your face for me

edit- i heard the best way was to OD on glucose

3. [quote name='"hippie4u"']A gun, on a timer, on a bed, after many sleeping pills. Thats if i get cancer/worst case senario.

Something really high. Youd be scared to death for like 30 seconds falling. To in your face for me[/quote]

Haha I just want to experience the free fall to an instant end, or new beginning. I think it'd be awesome.

4. Set myself on fire on the white house lawn.

5. I wouldn't have the balls to jump off of something, or hang myself. I would totally chicken out last second or freak the fuck out on the way down, which wouldn't be something I'm into. I think the only way I wouldn't chicken out would have to involve a gun. Not that I would ever even think of killing myself, hahaha.

6. 1. Insert gun barrel into mouth.
    2. Pull trigger.
    3. Hopefully die and not live to regret it.

7. Father's pistole. Brb

8. Shit man.. I guess id blow my brains out in a very public way, maybe take a few assholes i know before hand, maybe a few pigs, then point the barrel at myself and burn in hell? if you believe that kind of thing.

9. Yea it be my luck i'd roll around in bed and it would hit my balls or something

10. Suicide bomb in Chuck E Cheese

11. [quote name='"hippie4u"']Yea it be my luck i'd roll around in bed and it would hit my balls or something[/quote]

lololol

12. Self-immolation.

13. Overdose on pot :cool:

14. hahahaha this got me so bad at the end

15. Rip your own head off has got to be the best way, so funny!! lol

16. I'd glue one hand to my d*** so it looked like i ripped my head off during erotic asphyxiation. Hard Core!!

17. Suffocation via marijuana smoke<3

18. Take a lot of morphine, then hang myself by my entrails.

19. I'm not afraid of death, but I AM afraid of pain.
    CO poisoning is the way to go, slowly drift to sleep.