Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

longest weekend of my life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lovenweed420, Nov 14, 2011.

1. This weekend has sucked,I have not benable to smoke and I'm the kinda guy who smokes every day and for most of the day. the reason Why this was terrible because i had to go on little road trip with my grandparents and no bud to relax me from the constent nagging of 2 6 hour drives with them. Take a hit for me

2. You must have a good life if that trip was the longest weekend ever for you. I smoke regularly but there's other thing just learn to "cope"

3. It's not the longest weekend it just seems like it

4. i had the shortest weekend ever....it was spent catching up on sleep from my lack of sleep friday night lmao

5. Haha sounds like a good party

6. ALl I did this weekend was the usual. Get so fucked up, your eyes are bloodshot, and can't walk straight, and have to lean when you piss