Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I quit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IBlazeAlot12, Nov 13, 2011.

1. My parents recently found out that I blaze and they are apparently giving me drug tests. I think its just a threat to make me quit but i don't know for sure. My parents are convinced that weed is the worst thing in the world even though its not. What i want to know is if i should quit or just keep smoking until they accept it any advice would help

2. Well Mr Blazealot.. I would stop blazing a lot and you won't have to worry about home tests.

3. Just tone it down until the absolute perfect times to smoke

4. quite until you know for sure they are just threatening you. The amount of conflict that could be caused if you refuse to quit definitely outweighs the benefits of continuing smoking for the time being

5. i would suggest quitting and laying low for abit, then after a few months maybe blaze like once a week at a mates. but dont come home blazed cause they'll threaten you again

6. I'm going to go ahead and say every comment that will be posted in this thread:

- Parents house, parents rules, deal with it
    -You're supposed to be 18 to be on here
    - Wait until you move out
    - Tips on how to smoke stealth in your room
    - Show them the union or any mj fact from a credible website
    - Tips on how to pass a drug test so you can keep smoking

That about sums up what this thread will turn into.