Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just wondering..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by twiztidupinpurp, Nov 10, 2011.

1. ive been smoking for about 5 years, and ive been told that if you put your budz in a jar and let them set, they become more potent? wenever i pick up i usually smoke it all by the end of the day so actually trying this never really happened. so i was just wondering if saving your weed actually makes it stronger?:confused:

2. I suppose some small THC crystals could fall off.... but it's not going to make your weed any better. It simply keeps it fresh.

Get 2 buds, put one out in the open and another in a closed container. Leave it there for a couple of weeks. You'll notice the difference.

3. It actually can and does. It is called curing. Most bud you buy has been cured only the minimul amount necessary to get it out faster.

I have some that is over a year old. I burp the jar about once a month now. The flavor and smoothness has improved and it "may" be a bit stronger than when I started. I can't say for sure because I only smoke out of that jar about once a month. :smoke:

4. Only takes like a day or two for a bud left out to go sour.

5. okkay thankss=] ill probably save some and see what happenes. i know more crystals would fall off into the jar, but the way they explained it to me, leaving it in the jar makes it crystalize more?

6. haha, im afraid to buy an eighth for myself because i would prolly smoke it all on the same day. I suriously can't save any weed, because if i have any on me i would smoke it. Even clips i would throw down in my friends blunts, its just wild.
    Anyway, i dont think letting weed settle is ganan make it more potent, a T break should do the trick if you're looking to get high

7. Once its plucked off of the plant it cannot gain thc

8. I had a bad link above (too much smokage). Read this with an open mind to see how wrong you are. :cool: :smoke: (Than in all my cockiness, I almost forgot the link (I'll say it for ya, douchebag :p ).

Why Curing Increases Potency - Tutorial - 420 Magazine

9. +rep,didnt know that

10. I am an old fuck, it took me many years to learn. Happy to pass on a tidbit of info, here and there. Do the same Blade. :smoke: