Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BlueMax Headshop Geneva

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thecpk, Nov 9, 2011.

1. So it's a headshop in Geneva. My friend being underage wants to get a small pipe. He's slightly scared cause hes not sure if he's allowed being almost 16. I'm 18 now and he asked me to go. Has anyone been there. Do they care. Thanks

2. Yes they do and no he can't go in there.

3. When i was underaged i would just walk into Headshops like i knew what the fuck i was talking about and never got carded.

4. Idk where you're from but around me if they don't card you when you walk in they will when you buy something and they card everyone in the group even if just one person buys something.

5. Around here you have to be 18, just like to buy cigs. But just like buying cigs they don't always card you. Just have him give you the money and go in and buy the piece.

6. They probably card. I mean they MOST LIKELY will card you
    I've been going to the same headshop for years, and am known by name, But I still have to show my card, so It will be seen on camera. Just do it for him, beggars can't be choosers, ya know?