Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this fake weed???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fitzer, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everybody. I'll try to keep this short.

I've been buying from the same guy the whole time I've smoked weed (about a year and a half). He always has different stuff he gets. Sometimes bad, sometimes good, sometimes mids. He sold me a couple grams today. I took one hit and got baked but only for about 20-30 minutes. I showed the stuff to some guys I work with and they said it looked and smelled like synthetic weed. They also said synthetic weed gets you really high but only for a short time, which is what I experienced with this bud. I asked my dealer and he swore it was kush. I'll post a pic of the stuff. Tell me if you guys think I got ripped off.

Attached Files:

2. its hard to tell. Don't buy it unless there are buds from now on.

3. Well the fact you only got high for a half hour or less sounds like spice. My friend has been smoking a lot of spice recently(stupidstupidstupid) and he tells me it lasts about half an hour.

4. Did you buy it like that? Doesnt look like straight bud to me.

5. I'm on my phone so I didn't get a great look, but something looks off about it. Maybe a closer pic if possible?

Edit: It looks to flakey to be bud after a second look.

6. I wouldn't smoke it. You should never smoke anything if you're not sure of what it is.

7. Yep it came just like that. And it smells kinda like peppermint (if that makes a difference)

8. I would say not weed
    and I would only buy buds in the future
    it's how I do it, then you're sure that it actually is weed

9. That's totally Spice or whatever you want to call it, not weed.

10. It looks like synthetic shit. Def. doesn't look like any "normal" cannabis that I've been used to smoking for the majority of my life

11. It smells like peppermint?? its fake.

12. Ok, looks like pretty much all of you are saying its fake. I've texted my dealer all day asking him to be honest with me and he swears its kush. Obviously hes lying if this many people say its fake. Shame, I thought he was a good guy. And an even bigger shame... I just wasted 50 bucks

13. Dude nobody's telling you its definitely fake, it looks like it could be some shake or something though.
    Never buy weed unless it is in bud form..look through a few threads in the stash jar to get an idea of what good buds look like.
    Not that hard to identify.

But it definitely isn't "kush"...

14. looks like shit to me

15. Now the question is, do I confront the dude about it and tell him to give me my money back or do I just cut my loses and don't buy from him again and find a better dealer.

16. Cut losses.

17. [quote name='"TheWriter"']Cut losses.[/quote]

Yeah that's just sorta how shit goes.. Kinda your fault I no it sucks but don't buy from him again find a new guy.

18. I've actually had mint smelling/tasting weed...

19. Even if there is real weed in there, there is definitely shit that doesn't belong.

20. Yeah that's not weed. Find a new dealer bro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.