Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you were to become an animal when your baked what would it be and why?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minikayslay, Oct 23, 2011.

1. I'd be a panda.
    I'm always a panda when I'm high.

2. [quote name='"Sunnii1x"']I'd be a panda.
    I'm always a panda when I'm high.[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^this x10000000 I fucking love pandas

3. #43 The Third Eye, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011
    [quote name='"smokinbytheo"']

^^^^^^^^^^this x10000000 I fucking love pandas[/quote]

I want to put a bullet inbetween the eyes of every endangered panda that won't screw to save its species

4. Iwas gonna say owl too, just chillin at night.

5. I would be one of those fish that have the light bulb antennae type thing. Thatd be pretty sick IMO.

6. Choice between two so far.

Spider Monkey

[​IMG]

Silverback Gorilla

[​IMG]

Chill in the trees, smoking blunts.

7. I'd be a sea otter. Yes.

8. I'd be an African American.

9. ^Get the fuck out

10. A pussy troll. From Clerks II. Jessica Lowndes' pussy troll.

Self explanatory.

11. A fuckin t-rex. Infinite munchies cuz id be top on the food chain.

12. I'd want to be a predatory bird, so I can soar and fly like a boss in the mountains. Or a cool aquatic ocean dweller. Swimming high sounds like so much fun. I should do that soon...

13. Bloodhound, I'd use my nose to find the dankest bud around then when I was back to a human walk up and say "its a long story, but I'm almost positive you got some sour D, Trainwreck, and White Widow...also you're milk is bad"

14. a llama cuz they kickass

15. A bear.

Hibernation sounds pretty good.. I love sleep.

16. a huge fucking lion chilling under a tree in africa, blazed as fuck

17. Be a koala, cuz they hardly do shit and they're cute so if someone sees you then they'll give you free food.

18. I'm white, and I still have to say...you're an asshole. Take that shit elsewhere.