Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you were to become an animal when your baked what would it be and why?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minikayslay, Oct 23, 2011.

1. any type of bird,,,because there must be no free"er" feeling than soaring the sky.

2. I wanna be a falcon how bad ass would that be. Or an eagle, really just some really awesome bird. I would love to be able to fly and those fuckers can see a mouse shit from 2 miles in the sky. They are fast as fuck and in general just bad ass.

If not that a lion would be a kick ass runner up

3. I must admit wouldnt you just love to hit a few bongs and tehn just grow wing s and fly all dayin the sky free like a bird of prey , sounds far fetched but omg it would be so AWESOME!!!

4. Sorry this is off topic and totally details the cool thread idea but have you ever had a dream where you could fly? I've had a few and they are pretty awesome

5. House cat.

6. in honor of the lion of judah, i'd want to be the alpha male of a lion pack. running shit, organizing hunting trips, females giving me food, fuck any girl i want, beat down my challengers. it's a good life.

7. This thread has been done hundreds maybe even thousands of times.

As always I will answer the three toed sloth.

8. A top predator in the coral reef, so I don't get eaten by other things, but it would be really magical.

Or as many have stated, a huge as bird so I can just soar and glide over everyhing, would be amazing.

9. i would a mother fucking bald eagle or a great white

10. Probably someone's dog so I could just be chillin' all day long.

11. id say a dogs life is pretty chill lol.

have people pick your shit up, eat for free forever, just an all around easy way of life.

but a eagle or falcon sounds insane, fucking flying around. id be shitting on mad peoples heads. id just wait outside their crib and then drop loads on them. lol

12. A house cat or dog so I'm not killed by another animal/human lol.

13. Penguin, so I could be in that movie with Morgan Freeman and blow huge bud clouds in his face :cool:

14. I think some sort of parrot would be sick, well because they can fly and flying would be so chilled ;)

15. A sea sponge.

16. Sounds like a riveting life, fit for a king.

17. Koala.

[​IMG]

ahh tha good life.

18. A clown fish swimming in the corral reef lol

19. A liger there like my favorite animal.