Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grit weed scared for health

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cocouktoker, Oct 22, 2011.

1. I smoked grit weed 6 days ago with a few friends I did not know it was grit until my friend passed his 20 sack and asked me to roll a joint as soon as he passed it to me I knew it was grit, crunched in my teeth and was a green sort of powder, it made me Ill for days I feel like I'm on the mend but earlier on I coughed a bit of Glen with a tiny strand of blood in it, it may be from my throat because I have been coughing pretty bad for the last 6 days but I am scared that the gram I smoked of this grit may have damaged my lungs forever and that I might be dying. Am I being too paranoid?
    I am going to the doctors on Monday and requesting a xray too check but in the mean time wanted to ask the good people at grasscity, thank you all for the help.

2. Bro, just go to the doctors... why ask us? You're not going to die.

3. Yes, you're dying:smoke:

Man, we're stoners, not doctors. Do you really expect us to be able to tell you if you're okay or not:bongin:

4. I just thought that maybe you knew someone who had smoked this shit or hadaybr smoked it yourselfs , sorry but I am really scared as I have seen many people on different places on the web say that eventually the stuff will kill you no matter how small the amount smoked.

5. Ok, seriously, you didn't die in the past 6 days you won't die in the next few days either.
    Go get a doctor's appointment (it's okay to tell them you smoke, as they have to keep it confidential)

Maybe the doc. can give you some kind of med's to deal with that, because coughing up blood is pretty serious.

Don't worry, your just being paranoid

6. Don't worry man, I've smoked it a few times too.
    I also got a bit paranoid. I remember one time inadvertently smoking a bong load of it and thinking I was dying. lol
    I'm fine now anyway, pretty sure you will be too.:smoke:

7. Wtf kind of sites are you visiting?

8. You are fucked. No joke dude, shit's nothing to fuck with. Go to a doctor immediately.

9. i have smoked grit weed in the past and im fine. that shit had me coughing like i had lung cancer lmao. everytime i smoke weed now im searching the baggy for any grit substances so i guess i was able to learn from my experience.

BTW you'll be fine, grit is hard on your immune system, not to mention your lungs and throat. you'll probably feel like you have bronchitis and it is possible you could get silicosis or COPD so yes you still need to go to the doctors to have that elliminated

10. DEA sites probably lol.

11. I could see it possibly killing you.. the OP is definitely fine.. but too much and you could seriously irritate your lungs, I'm not an expert by no means and I'm sure it'd be very difficult but it's not out of consideration... but yea small amounts isn't lethal

12. Thank you for the replys, is supernova joking?

13. Hey how will we know this kid died? Hey dead kid. Could you tell your folks to post back something like "Poor Jimmy didnt make it :-(" or something? That would be cool. Thanks You smoked grit weed huh? Maybe some crushed up glass or metal dust. Yeah, you're going to die. Better get help immediately.

14. [quote name='"cocouktoker"']Thank you for the replys, is supernova joking?[/quote]

I'm not joking man, go to the doctor. You don't fuck with inhaling glass/metal.

15. No need to be a dick man all I wanted was serious replys because I'm worried jeez is that too much to ask?

16. [quote name='"cocouktoker"']No need to be a dick man all I wanted was serious replys because I'm worried jeez is that too much to ask?[/quote]

If you're talking to me... I wasn't being a dick? For real man please, go to the doctor don't sit on GC dying.

17. I have seen that website before so no need to post it twice dude

18. Yeah. Dont fucken wait. No lungs = No life.

19. I don't feel like I'm dying my chest isn't hurting anymore i am feeling almost better I just wondered if the first time smoking grit and if about a gram of the stiff could be deadly?