Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Confused. Please help :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Herpnderp, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Hey, guys! So I bought this RAW Pre-Rolled Cone 800 Pack, and I have a few questions about it.

First of all, how do you pack it? Do you just put the weed in, pack it down, close it and smoke?

Second, if I bought it yesterday around 8:30 PM, and selected 3 day shipping, when will it arrive? The reason I'm asking this is because I sent the package to one of my friends house, because I'm currently living with my parents (moving out eventually :cool: ), and she said she doesn't know if she's going to be home on that day.

Lastly, do you guys think it will be in a UPS box and the like, or will it just be delivered like it looks on the picture..

Thanks for your help! And happy smoking!:smoke:

2. yeah just pack that fucker full.
    And I dunno what shipping it uses. You might get boned cause of the weekend. So you might not really get it til monday though.
    Happy tokin

3. Pack it full. Smoke it up. They come with little poker tools to help you pack it in. It makes rolling pretty simple. RAWs are awesome too.

4. Haha yea. I was already sold when they said the papers were made of hemp.

5. Actually, you can pack it about 3/4 of the way full and then twist the top up and it holds your herb there nicely. Just a hint on how to use them. (at least that's how I do it)

6. Hmmm.. what are the chances that I have to wait till Monday, cause that would not be cool :/

7. It all depends on what you got and how fast they shipped. If you purchased it today and it goes 3 day air it won't be there until Monday. If you got it yesterday and it went 3 day air it might be there on Friday. You can probably call them and find out.

8. 50/50? Either it does, or doesn't come in that late xD
    Sorry, I dunno. 8 may be on the next days business hours, but Shipping can be different, like I'm pretty sure Fedex works on weekends. USPS will most likely leave you waiting. Is there any tracking info?

9. Fedex and USPS both also have cut-off times for shipping, so if you ordered it late in the day it probably won't go out until the next day and then its 3 days from THAT day IF they deliver on weekends. It's tricky.

10. pack that shit to overflowing , light, and enjoy.

11. You guys have been so helpful. I really appreciate it!!!

Thank you :D

12. "We Ship Discreetly! Your package will come in a standard brown or white box. The address will show RPD.com.

Rolling Paper Depot prides itself on superb customer service and promise that we will do our absolute best to take care of you and your order. Very rarely will you not get a response from us within a few hours. If you have ANY questions, call us or send us an e-mail. You won't be disappointed!

We ship nationwide every day using Fed-Ex or USPS. We do ship to APOs and certain foreign addresses with USPS upon request. We do our very best to inform our customers as soon as possible if a product is not in stock. Extra fees will be charged to any shipment outside of the continental USA, and our website may not reflect the correct price for shipping on checkout! Flat rate shipping charges are only applicable to the contiguous United States. If you are shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, the US territories, or outside of the United States, you are not eligible for the flat rate shipping option. If you ship outside of the US you are responsible for any DUTY fees that might be charged in your country!! "

Should've checked here first. Guess I wasn't really thinking.. :p

Thanks anyways guys!

13. HerpDerp