Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are homemade bong safe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by howtobuildabong, Oct 11, 2011.

1. smoking through the plastic and foil dangerous?

2. is it just me , or do you make a thread about this like every week ?

3. At least your username is howtobuildabong. I don't even know what to tell you. And why do you have a link in your sig that shows you how to build a bong? and you still don't know. Huff paint much?

4. No it is not unsafe but it isn't recommended either.

5. smoking through foil is safe and bong is safe homemadebong are safe k.

6. Not recommended, but it isn't dangerous. The boiling point of aluminum is too high for a lighter

7. All in how you build it. Tin foil and water bottle plastic will let off chemicals if you allow them to get too hot. I'd make an apple pipe or buy a cheap piece than risk it

8. If you make 'em the right way...
    I got the steel socket, steel downstem and good hard plastic exterior. I'm getting close to no chemicals extra inhaled.

9. Username fail.