Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Paranoia..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InfinitelyHigh, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Ugh, it fucking sucks.. I mean I always think that people know that im high when im high... I put in eyedrops.. wash my hands.. I spray shit.. I'm just worried that my parents know. I just cooked some weed ramen noodles and ate them while my parents were gone out to dinner.. now they are back, and i cleaned up really good its just I still think they know.. call me fucking crazy or whatever but shiit. What can help me? I can't be alone.

2. happens with me to bro, but usually if they don't ask u, etc.. they don't know. jus vibe

3. you're definitely not alone man this shit happens to me all the time. im always thinking ppl know im high, and i try my best to seem "normal" and i fuck up lol. so i just smoke mad weed till im too high to care what ppl are thinking. when i smoke before school i put on a shitload of cologne lol but im still paranoid after that. it suckss, ruins the high.

4. #4 Bud Upinsmoke, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011

Honestly, you need to deal with it in your mind. Music helps.... movie's are great cause you can focus on watching and soon you get lost in the movie and forget about the paranoia. In my opinion, you need to address it with your thoughts and learn how to battle it. I had this issue a few months back and thought I was gonna have to quick smoking. I figured out that when I was starting to feel paranoid I would try stopping it by saying "no" over and over in my head and that made it worse. So, instead of saying "no" I started saying "yes" over and over again and that made the paranoia go away, I was taking control of my thoughts. So maybe you find a thought that comforts you and you say that over and over in your head.

Once you get past that mental wall though, you will be fine and the paranoia will go away.