Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things That Weigh 0.1g

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thecpk, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Things That Weigh 0.1g

2. 1/10th of a dollar bill.

3. Your penis?

4. [quote name='"iRanonymoose"']1/10th of a dollar bill.[/quote]

Hahah

5. ummm i know

.1 weighs a tenth of a good bowl pack

6. an MFLB trench ahaha

7. Actually?

8. [quote name='"thecpk"']

Actually?[/quote]

Yesss

9. Yes because a dollar bill weighs a gram.

10. But a worn dollar bill might have slightly less mass, while a dirty one might have slightly more mass. So 1/10th of approximately 1 gram is a terrible estimate if you want exactly 0.1 g.

11. whats the reason behind asking this question?

12. I wanna make a scale from a pen and a ruler and I need a 0.1g and 1g thing to balance with my weed

13. Itd actually be perfect to use a dollar bill like that guy said. A dollar weighs 1 gram, so just take out a ruler, measure the dollar in cm. Take that number and divide it by 10, the resulting number would be the length in cm of 1/10 of the bill. Cut it at that place, and the strip will weigh .1 problem solved?

14. Dude just buy a scale, they are like $10

15. 1 ml water = 1 g