Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long would a pound of weed last you? (:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Ashez, Oct 5, 2011.

1. well recently i've been making 2 grams last me a good 10 days, but then again, if i had a pound i'd up my dosage, but definitely a good 6 months.

2. It would last me about 7 months, I smoke a little more than a g a day.

3. 448 grams in a pound

4. A pound would last me anywhere from 16-24 months.

5. Hmm I buy pounds and it last me maximum 1 week lol
    but if your talking about how long it takes for me to smoke a pound then its more like 16 weeks

6. Probably a year cause I'd gain so much of a tolerance if I had that at my disposal

7. i figured the same, but then i factored in that my tolerance would go up, and figured probably about 15 months at most.

8. I'm with Broses. I will say that I would never get a pound of just one strain. after about 2 weeks of the same stuff, I just loose interest. Plus with all the new Meds available every 4 mo over here... why get anything other than a new and tasty 8th a week.

9. Damnnnn 149 weeks for me! i only smoke around an eight a week

10. Approximately 15 months. I only smoke about a gram a day, afternoons only.

11. I'd say probably 6 months or so, depending on how bad strain tolerance gets, but I would turn quite a bit of that into hash and probably make a few edibles.

12. 6-8 months. But I also smoke evrybody up.

13. week- wiz khalifa

14. little under a year. Hardest part would be keeping it fresh. I know airtight and in a dark place but after a while it starts to get stale.

15. About a year and a half

16. No, you don't.
    If that's all you smoke now, and you're perfectly content and happy with it, then why make your habit more expensive and time consuming than it needs to be, or since it's a free pound why smoke through it quicker than you need to, other than for the simple reason 'you can'?
    :cool:

17. 7 months alot less if i sell some

18. Well, my last crop was about 19ozs, from 34 red plastic solo party cups of varying size containing 6 - 10oz's of medium per cup... it lasted two or so other patients, the most-in-need, plus myself about a month and a half, while smoking and making edibles at a slow (for me) but still comfortable pace. The plants were kept small, just in case I needed to move house, mid-bloom.

Now after reading back through the comments, though, I feel a little silly complaining about my 'tiny' emergency crop. :p

I'm much more productive and active, when I've got more smoke for myself and more to go around! Keep in mind we're also shrinking, removing and minimizing the occurrence of tumors and cancers with our most-serious patients, as well as preventing seizures and the potential for brain damage in others.. it's easy to build up a tolerance when either your life, or the quality of your life now and in the future, depends on it!

I'll have an edible then load bongs and smoke just about all day long without reservation, when I've got the herb and not much else to do, besides growing the next crop, and cooking with the last. :p
    If I'm going to be busy working with and training patients, or out of the house for the day, then it's edibles for the most part and I can cut back on my overall intake considerably, at least until the evening smoke. :D

19. A long ass time