Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are cannabinoids anticarcinogenic?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrueNirvana, Aug 22, 2011.

1. I told this guy on youtube this without even facts or evidence to back it up (I know stupid me :rolleyes:) but if this is true do you have any sources to back this up? I said this simply because there's never been a case of lung cancer from Cannabis only smokers but maybe I'm wrong about that too.

2. Come on, someone?

3. A few are believed to be anti-tumoral I believe, off the top of my head I can't remember if that's the correct terminology. But they reduce the speed of rapid cell growth or so they say. It MAY be proven in a medical journal somewhere, but it's hard for me to say because its so up and down on the subject.

Another is thought/known to help inflammation which is why it's used for arthritis and cataracs

4. I'm pretty sure it is, but just not as harmful as some other thing.

5. #5 BadKittySmiles, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw96bvFR--g&feature=player_embedded]Most Shocking WikiLeaks Yet! (illegal Cancer Cure = Genocide) - YouTube[/ame]

The above vid is a decent, and brief montage of clips focusing on studies, news reports, and personal reports of (among other things) cannabis curing various types of cancer.

6. Alrite Thanks everyone!