Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mango Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrharti420, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Hello blades, I hope everyone is as high as I am. I just finished a Naked "mighty mango" juice smoothie, which claims it has 1 and 1/4 mangoes aswell as other fruits inside. Having done some research, I came to the conclusion that it should do the same as eating a mango and if I smoke later, increase my high. Or alter it, something along those lines. But my question here is, if I finished it at 10:07 should I wait a full 30-60 minutes to smoke? I would like to smoke now and then smoke later (30-60 minutes). Im wondering if this would defeat the purpose of the "mango experiment", because I'm already blazed from before?

Im just coming down now from my last toke sesh, so I should be pretty sober in half an hour or so, when I smoke. How long exactly should you wait to smoke after eating a mango? To clarify

2. 45-60 mins for optimum toking enhancement

3. Been exactly 30 minutes, just packed a bowl on the bong and am saving it for later. Im going to toke up in 15-20 minutes and shower, then rip the bong. Shit, I'll let you guys know what happens aswell

4. I don't know the specifics pertaining to the juice in question, but for the most part store-bought and bottled mango juices either will not work, or will not work well.
    This is because they have often been heated or 'flash pasteurized' to the point that a large quantity of the heat-sensitive myrcene, the terpene which promotes the intensified effect, has dissipated.

In the future, you can always buy a mango or two and puree them in your blender, or even by hand in a plastic bag :) You can 'drink' it as-is, or add a little of your favorite juice, or water.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or, you can go even a little further, and incorporate that puree into an edible canna recipe... Myrcene, intensifies cannabinoid cellular permeability.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ^ Nice post