Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So apparently there's an age limit for weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Green Is G00d, Aug 15, 2011.

1. #1 Green Is G00d, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    Yeah. This girl I used to kinda be together with was I'm guessing offended by something I wrote on one of our mutual friends statuses on Facebook. So she goes on Twitter and writes something about me since she knows I'll see it on there. She wrote "ew your disgusting. plus your 21 and your a pothead? get a life loserr.". I then tweeted some articles about pretty well known successful celebrities over 21 who smoke weed. She never responded to that. So do you people agree with an age cut off too like this dumb bitch? Do you know another person who is the same way as this dumb bitch? If so, please slap them.

2. call her mom a pill popping slut. that oughta shut her up. or make her go on a shooting spree. lol

3. Show her the way....

4. I also responded to her by saying "Your legs are just like your mouth. Just can't keep them shut.".

5. No there's only a minimum age to smoke weed

6. thats a good one too!!!!

7. Dumb bitch..

8. I always say...If women didn't leave the kitchen, we wouldn't have nearly as many problems.:cool:

9. If you completely center your life around ganja at any age then your not going to fit into society.

If it's something that makes your life better to you and doesn't interfere with your priorities, then most people probably won't give a shit about it... and those that do are just bigots who would find something else to complain about anyways.

10. Sounds like a ho needs a slappin

11. If i had to draw the line somewhere i would put it at about 16. Just because before that you are a little kid and you really don't need it.

12. Every single person who smokes it doesn't *need* it.

13. What do you mean? She is saying that since I'm 21 and still smoke weed, I'm pathetic.

14. #FuckHerSmokeWeed

15. :confused:that would be false sir.

16. Best hashtag ever. haha

17. #17 Storm Crow, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    Well, you can always educate the wench (and everyone else who peeks in). I'll stick with easy stuff from the news, since judging from her grammar, the lady appears to be under-educated! :rolleyes:

Ask her if she is scared of Alzheimer's? (you might quote the first 2 sentences of this)

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's[/FONT]

Maybe just "getting old"?

CN BC: Expert Testifies Cannabis Helps Slow Aging (news - 2008)
    CN BC: Expert Testifies Cannabis Helps Slow Aging

Or breast cancer?

Cannabis may stop Breast Cancer from spreading in the Body (news - 2007)
    [FONT=&quot]Cannabis may stop Breast Cancer from spreading in the Body - Health Jockey[/FONT]

And you know she has to think it causes lung cancer! :eek:

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows[/FONT]

Is she small and blond? She is at risk for osteoporosis!

Hebrew U. Researchers Find Cannabis Can Strengthen Bones (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]- Good News - News - Israel National News[/FONT]

And as to you being a "loserr" (tell her to learn to spell, incidentally :p )- If you use cannabis alone, you are likely to be better adjusted than your tobacco-smoking peers!

Teens who use only cannabis appear to function better than those who also use tobacco (news - 2007) Teens who use only cannabis appear to function better than those who also use tobacco

Nor are you likely to go on to other drugs!

Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults (news- 2010)
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.webmd.com/parenting/news/20100902/teen-pot-smoking-wont-lead-to-other-drugs-as-adults[/FONT]

Study of 4000 indicates marijuana discourages use of hard drugs. (news - 2008)
    Study of 4000 indicates marijuana discourages use of hard drugs.

Everything you need to educate, or shoot down, people like this, is in my List. Just click that first link in my sig to find what you need! :D

And I'm 64 and have used cannabis for about 44 years- I do not consider myself a failure! :smoking:

I have been married to one man for over 43 years, and my adult sons consider me as their friend, as well as their Mom! My last job evaluation was all 4s and 5s on a scale of 5. Most folks like me. My mind is sharp, although I am stoned every day (legit MMJ user). My use of the English language is adequate. My life isn't perfect by any means, but I wonder if she will be as content and well adjusted as I am when she is 64? :confused:

Granny :wave:

18. i guess if u have cancer and cant eat u should just go fuck yourself .... you dont *need* weed says this guy.

19. Tell that bitch that you may be a pothead, but if she feels the need to insult you she must first grasp the basics of the English language. Your = belonging to you. Last I checked you were not in possession of a disgusting (wtf is that), a 21 (huh?) or a pothead (unless you possess yourself). She's the loser that needs to get a life. Or at least go back to grade school.

Summary: Fuck her, she's clearly unintelligent. Smoke on brother, smoke on.

20. The title of the thread gave me a memory trigger to what i think the apropriate age to start smoking. I thought the rest of us would have told you enough how that bitch reacted was wrong. forgive me.

Don't listen to that bitch she has raging succubus written all over her.