Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RESULTS [HOW-TO]: Passing a mouth-swab drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 520medicineman, Aug 14, 2011.

1. It was called oral eze and I'm not sure exactly. I will re read the thread. I did have to wait for a blue dot on the test itself. She monitors the test while taking it. It roughly was 10/15 min. After that she asked me to remove the swab from the testing stick. The swab went into a vile. Then a sticker of seal goes across the vile and I got a thank you we will contact you later lmfao!

2. Omg I just found this site & I love it .. Wish I knew this before .. Just had interview @ Lowes & I be damned got the job on the spot . When I got there for the interview a guy was in there with this thermometer looking thing in his mouth . So I'm naturally thinking he got sick or something then it hit me. Damn oral drug txt !! I'm fucked ! I went along w the process & my dot never turned blue .. I just had major dental work done so I let the stuck rest on my partial (plastic) & told the very nice mgr. I still had stitches & cldnt really open my mouth due to dry sockets . She only had me hold it in mouth for2-3 min !! Said worse case scenario I just do another one .. Hopefully it will come back unreadable. & I'll get another chance ! I don't want to stop chiefing .. I love it !

3. Recently took a Oral-Eze blue dot test while applying at Lowe's. Followed the steps recommended in the initial post. I had abstained for roughly 72 hours. Brushed and Listerine'd 4 times, and rinsed again before going in. I couldn't just keep it between my teeth because the interviewer indicated where I should be keeping it and was present for the length of the administration/signing of forms. Here's hoping. I'll be sure to report back for posterity. 

4. Now you can buy drug tests at any pharmacy. Test yourself before you go in.

5. #45 GameOver420, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    Mouthwash mixed with peroxide! Guaranteed to work squish and squish and squish right before you go to the interview/drug screen. It will turn to straight foam in your mouth just spit and redo the process oral drug test are the easiest to beat.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. So I just took my Mouth swab test today, it had been roughly 46 hours since I had smoked, I am a heavy smoker but I brushed and mouth washed 6 times in those two days I had before the test. My biggest question is that when I took my swab out for them it had some blood on it from my harsh brushing on my gums. Will the blood affect the test? Or does the test just disregard the blood because its made to read saliva? Thanks!

7. On the moon there are no mouth-swab drug tests.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey there, just passed my ORAL EZE saliva drug test ! I wanted to explain how! First of all I was a very heavy user. For the most part only at night except for weekends. I have been smoking every day for 5 years. Only dro I might at . Exactly 57 hours before my test I quit using. It was supposed to be 72 but I drank a little bit and couldn't resist . That made me literally want to puke for the past 3 days!! I was sooooo nervous ! Every day leading up to the test I brushed over 5 times a day and uses listerine 8+ times a day. The morning of the test the whole way to the site i swished peroxide and mouthwash one then the other. I was able to rinse with listerine one more time 40 min before it was all over! The oral eze forces you to uses plenty of saliva to turn the indicator blue. So the hold it between you teeth deal will not work! I didn't drink anymore water then normal either! The moral of all this is a passes! And for the last time I will never have to worry ! I am giving it up! Don't get me wrong I will miss it fasho! But green is def not worth what I went through the last few days! Always give yourself 3 days MINNUM!!! Don't be stupid! And constantly use mouth wash an peroxide every chance you get! Good luck I hoped this helped someone! When I was researching I could never find anything that fit my problem. I am 25 5'9 and 170lbs

9. I passed a pre-employment oral drug test last Friday, but I didn't do any of this stuff. I smoke several times a day and had last hit a bowl approximately 36 hours before the test. What's more, is that I use adderall (an amphetamine) daily and had taken 20mg within 24 hours of the test.

I read this post during my frantic search for information after finding out I would be taking a 12-panel oral drug screen instead of the UA I was expecting. I was suspicious of how brushing away the outer cells of your gum line would effect the composition of your saliva, so I abstained from this method. Instead, I carried on with my regular brushing routine and avoided causing irreversible damage to my gum line. However, I did use mouthwash the night before and morning of, but just a simple 30 second rinse. 

What I really think helped me pass is how I prepared the morning of the test. I laid down in the shower with the water flushing out my mouth for about a half hour. I continuously filled my mouth with water and spit it out until I felt like puking. My logic was that this would completely get rid of any saliva I had produced while the amphetamines and THC were active in my blood stream and force my salivary glands to produce a fresh batch. 

I drank a bottle of water on the way to the test and went for it. I tried to avoid getting a lot of saliva on the swab my first test - turned out there wasn't enough and I had to try again. Again, I didn't get enough saliva on the swab for all of the panels to read. Third time was the charm, as I drenched that sucker. 

Much to my surprise, the test showed negative for not only THC, but the amphetamines too. Amphetamines are supposed to stay in your saliva for 4-5 days! I truly believe that it was my saliva flushing strategy that did it for me. I would not recommend accelerating the recession your gum lines by brushing them vigorously. Its a saliva test, not a gum cell test. 

10. I think a timeline will help the best.

My interview was 10 AM Monday for this Floridian super-market gig that takes pride in being where shopping is a pleasure...
    Quest Diagnostics' "Blue Dot Swab," soaked for 8-10 mins in the cheek. Came out with a small drop of blood on it; I'd brushed too hard.
    • I smoked three spliffs the Friday before, abstained Saturday and Sunday. 
    • 54 hour window. After the interview, I was told to report back the following day at 330 for the swab.
    • I said 'Fuck it,' smoked on Monday around 5 PM.
    • 22 hour window
    • 8 hours later, I said 'Fuck it,' again. 
    • 14 hour window. I smoked around 1 AM.
    Between the two Monday sessions, I smoked 1.5 grams of high-grade.

The Procedure:
    • Woke up around 8 AM, brushed very well, but not over the top. Five minutes tops.
    • Ate something.
    • Smoked hookah around 11 AM, to drown out THC with nicotine. Cigs'll napalm it, but a big hookah'll nuke it.
    • Brushed again two hours prior, and swished hydro-peroxide. Nicotine prevalent to begin with, and everything cleaned out.
    • Ate again 45 mins prior. Taco Hell burrito and a Pepsi.
    • Swished again 30 mins prior, with hydro-peroxide. 
    Hydrogen peroxide doesn't taste too bad. When you spit it, a foam will be left in your mouth, and it might burn. No worries; rinse that shit with H2O. I recommend having water and hydro-peroxide in the car, so you can swish and rinse as soon before the test as possible. 

Eating makes you salivate, clearing out the spit ducts. 

I passed with flying colors. Time is the best way to beat it, but eating, brushing, rinsing and smoking tobacco should boost your odds considerably if you're in a bind. 

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. OKAY so i just had a saliva test at kroger a few days ago and got my results today.
    first off, i'm gonna tell you exactly what happened, because i was basically fuuuuucked. 
    or so i thought. 
    but anywho, so i called kroger asking about an application i put in, the lady said she'd check it out and stuff but said she had just mass hired, so i didnt think she was gonna be too serious, so i of course didn't ditch my beloved tree. then a couple days later she asked if i could come in on the following saturday, and it was thursday. i had just smoked. shit. basically scrubbed the hell out of my teeth and gums a few times before bed and then brushed my teeth three or four times friday, used hydrogen peroxide, also used listerine and a seperate whitening mouthwash with hydrogen peroxide in it before brushing. also, seriously man, OIL PULLING! this shit works! google it. oil pulling is always awesome for you, but i used this method the day of my test, swishing a teaspoon of coconut oil around in my mouth for 10-15 minutes while i showered and i think it helped me pass. the store had just updated and had the newest swab saliva test that detects up to 78 hours and i had smoked 43 hours before. didnt even drink any water before (huge mistake, drink water beforehand, dry mouth = no good), just chewed up about two altoids and left them in the car. talked to the lady for a good while and even talked to her during the test, casually taking the test out a few times. other times i'd keep it between my teeth, but the sucker has to turn blue or it'll be inconclusive. i let it sit on my tongue and once it was wet enough to turn blue i sucked all the saliva off of the cotton pad. it sounds gross, but you get over it. she actually gave me a mint afterwards because i had like cotton pieces on my tongue from sucking it dry hahah. 
    anywho, i looked at every post existing on the internet on saliva tests and made myself believe i had failed. finally got the call today and let it go to voicemail, she was asking me to come in because i had passed!  :D 
    so just be cautious whenever you're applying places, these tests are getting more and more sensitive, and stressing over possibly failing sucks! give yourself at least 72 hours and stay hydrated. 
    good luck my fellow tree lovers, i am off to celebrate my new job  :hello:  :smoking:  

12. Just thought I'd share my results as I have been reading through all this shit and freaking myself out while I waited.

drug test at Kroger, blue dot oral eze.

I had my test last Thursday at ~10 am after smoking the night before at roughly 8pm. That's 14 hours clean time plus the short time the interview took.

All I did was rinse with a mix of peroxide and Listerine whitening every hour or so between when I last smoked and when I fell asleep. When I woke up i brushed vigorously, but not painfully, and did another peroxide/Listerine rinse. After that it was off to my interview, and when the swab was given I made sure not to let it touch my cheek very much.

Just got my call today. I start tomorrow

13. What up y'all.. I've got my mouth swab test for Lowes next Fri.... I'm not to worried about the weed part, I'm more concerned about opoids.... what do you all think.

14. I just took 5 hydrocodone 10's yesterday and passed an oral drug test today. All I did was brush my teeth 3 times normally and rinsed with peroxide around 8 times. I rinsed right before going in to take the test in my car. PASSED!!!

15. I am still really confused as to how I passed an oral blue dot mouth swab test last week. It was for a pre employment screening with a large fortune five hundred company. When I received the call for the interview I didn't quit smoking. I smoked less, maybe only a few hits at night instead of a blunt or joints ect. I vaguely remember falling asleep high as hell a night or two nights before said interview. I honestly didn't think I was going to be given any drug test, all the research I had done led me to believe this about the company. Just goes to show you, companies are always changing policy and you can never really trust what you read on the internet. All I kept thinking when I saw that swab test laying on the table was ":F#&!!!!, I left that afternoon in tears. There was no way I passed this test but I passed!!! I didn't do anything really different. I've been a daily smoker for eight years. I only smoke at night, never during the day. I smoke maybe five or six bowls at night depending on how long I stay awake. I am about five three, 130 pounds and would not say I have a really high metabolism or anything. I just don't understand how I was able to pass, of course I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash before the interview and drank a ton of water that day because it was really hot day. I got saliva all over that thing, I had to hold it in my mouth for ten minutes and at the three minute mark I already said to myself I just failed this stupid test so it doesn't even matter. I am still in shock that I passed, I probably had a 14 to 16 hour detox period because my interview was at around 5pm that day. I am so freaking out that they got mine mixed up or they will call me in for another test. I am trying really hard to quit but as we all know that really easier said than done, especially when you are a long time daily smoker. I don't start my new job until at least a few weeks from now. they are still building the facility, but I will be fully pot free by then so I wont freak out over any test given to me. It's not worth it for the type of work and the money to be made I can stop for awhile, I just need to find other ways to help distress. anyways hope this helps anybody. These blue dot tests are janky tests wtf i live in a state where weed is legal and they even said during the swab test that they don't care its still illegal federally (don't get me started on that one) but just made a point to say that at interview, so i can assume they were looking for it.

16. I dont want to mess up your proven methods boys, but it is actually much easier than going through any or all of that. First off, this test is pass or fail. It tests for a specific type of saliva found in glands near the gumline, so yes, just simply holding it between your teeth and wetting it with your tongue will work but often one has more THC in their tongue than one might think : ) So here are some sure fire methods to help you all out.

The first, and easiest method, is to teach yourself how to puke a little into your own mouth. (thats disgusting) .....(Shut up wussy....) The saliva being tested does not match stomach acids, bile, and the Rabbit Confit you just consumed the night before. A little puke goes a long way.......No THC in there....unless you have been eating consumables. Be smart. You cant fail with this one...

the second best way is a little stealthier and difficult, but all around my favorite method I have come up with. Which is actually not stealthy or difficult. At all. ...Go to your local convenience store and purchase candy wax bottles with fluid in them. learn how to play with it in front of the mirror in your mouth if you need to so it doesnt look obvious. (I switch it from cheek to cheek and hit on the fat girl testing me with my boyish charm <3<3) Have the stick inserted, pop the wax bottle over the swab and swallow the wax bottle. (No, its wax, it won`t hurt you wussy...Just make sure to use pina coloda or another clear flavor....when the stick comes out brown because you chose root beer you will probably regret it.    

Remember: All your trying to do is get a fluid that does not contain THC onto the pad while not letting it into your gumline. Pretty easy James Bond type shit...

And in the end heres the deal, they dont want to sit there and wait for 10 minutes while you bullshit with holding it in your teeth, so just soak it quick; they will be happy with you about your confidence and honesty in your saliva even though it wont be your saliva, and they wont even question the test. Remember, the test isnt testing the fluid you provided, it is simply testing for the Presence of THC, pass or fail.

17. Thanks for the info!

I have a oral swap drug test to do at my mental health clinical site tomorrow. This is my first time taking one, usually it's the urinalysis.
    Anyway, I smoked my last blunt around midnight today. I take the test around 8am on Thursday .

All day I have been brushing my teeth, cheeks, and gums.
    Swishing with peroxide
    Swishing with mouthwash
    Chewing gum
    Drinking water
    And oil pulling :D
    I'm going to take some niacin for good measure...I don't want to get kicked out of nursing school lol so I am being thorough :)

Anyway, I'll repeat all this in the a.m. as well... I'll report back with my results!

18. Another publix brother.! What part of fl are u in.?

19. Will having a missing filling (half the moler) affect the results of a mouth swab?

20. No it shouldn't

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app