Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amtrak Auto Train and Blazing??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wake N Bake 7, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Has anyone ever taken the AUTO train on amtrak from VA area to FL and been able to blaze on the 18hr trek...?

I know their is a smoking room but I am not sure how chill that will be to burn a bowl in..

Any toking vets who have been on the train please fill me in on the procedure haha just trying to get my fix on the way down!:smoking:

2. what station are you leaving from

3. umm just get some brownies or just blaze before ou get on, or just roll a spliff and smoke it in the smoking car

4. Am I able to smoke in my car while it is on the train do you have access to it the whole time?

5. Man, its 18 hours. Instead of taking the risk of getting caught and arrested, why not just not smoke... Unless it's for medical reasons there should be no reason for you to feel like you HAVE to smoke.. Bring a gameboy :)

6. Get super blitzed before the train ride, then bring some edibles (brownies) and eat them when you feel the high wearing off...that's what I'd do.

7. edibles or unmentionables

8. #9 Spliffin Bowls, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    twilly's got it pretty much down to a science although i've got something you may wish to consider:

weed pills.

instructions:

go to a compounding pharmacy and purchase 00 pill caps and an eye dropper.
    get some vegetable oil and a bunch of mids (you could use dank but why?)
    grind the mids up completely, mix it into the oil. bake the oil for no more than 10-15 minutes at vaporizing temp in the oven. baking the oil will activate, yet trap, the thc.
    take the eye dropper and fill your pills one by one.

take them on the train and pop em 4 or 5 at a time for a nice body buzz, edible style.

if you cant find pill caps for sale anywhere, and ive had this problem, buy benadryl or vitamins in capsules and remove the meds.

spread the weed through the oil so each pill has some leaf in it. it guarantees youre not just popping oil. you want to at least cover your buds in the oil so baking doesnt allow the bud to actually smoke. 1/4 bud to 1 cup of oil is a good start ratio.

9. I've been on it before. Easy to get bud on but no where to smoke. No way youd get away with it in the smoker car, its too small and when I went it was constantly occupied. Got a vape?

10. yea i have a volcano but nothing smaller.. Tr4c3- am I able to get to my car during the ride cuz i feel i could possibly hot box that ?

11. No. cars are loaded on separate carts. They are loaded and unloaded by them only.