Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijubananas

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nahitscool, Aug 13, 2011.

1. To anyone out there. when your smoking alone.....do you sometimes just feel like a fuckin king?

2. Lol, I thought this thread was going to be about getting high and then eating a banana :laughing: I really do not know, I never been a king before, so I do not know if I can compare being high with being a king:eek:

3. #3 S0UR, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's how I feel every time I burn. :)

4. I was hoping that this thread was about how they made a cross-breed between Bananas and Marijuana. :(

5. i dont know sometimes when i walk out of my bedroom door and smoke poors out of it i feel like hulk hogan....

lol i was spelling marijuana then i changed it to marijubana then laughed cause it reminded me of banana.

6. Someone is HIIGHH ;)

7. off some triple og i bought last week!

8. "Hey man smoke sum' these marijubananas, gets you super high"
    Lol, I would think being a king would feel much better.. 'cause you could ask your servants to get you the dankest dank.

9. i would have a servant that held my balls each time i coughed.

10. That. would. be. AMAZING!!!
    :hello:

11. if there was such things as marijubananas i would sell that shit in little gram baggies. LOL

12. #12 uberbuddha, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I like the name " Cannabanana " more :p

13. Yeah, i am a King ...