Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Burp

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YourPerception, Jul 11, 2011.

1. There's always a straggler :smoke: :rolleyes:

2. icwatudidthere.

Jk. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

3. Yes this always happens to me. I fucking hate it lmao.

4. You've never smoked and then a little bit later burped up smoke?!

5. LOL. I don't swallow the smoke... smh

6. So you don't smoke??..

7. No...

8. You dont swallow smoke. you inhale it dummy.

9. I guess some of you haven't taken any huge rips.

10. Hahaha I get these from bong rips all the time....

I guess it's a good way of knowing if you inhaled properly lol.

11. I used to regularly do this after I took a huge hit and coughed before I vacated my lungs of smoke..

As you cough the smoke rises to your throat and then gets pulled back to your lungs over and over with each deep breath/cough, and then if you swallow in this process (to avoid drooling usually), you swallow some smoke too.

Couple minutes of slight stomach discomfort/bloating, a burp comes out, and usually so does a little tiny cloud. :D

Haven't had it happen since my first few times smoking, years ago.

12. Inhaling is different from swallowing. SMH as well.

13. Thanks for clearing that one up for us, but do you really not understand what OP is saying..... ?

14. Never once burped from smoking. Then again I rarely burp in general.

15. #15 BBGKush, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    this.
    I blaze from a bong every morning, I've never swallowed.
    Inhale, hold for 3 secs, and blow out.

16. Lol... It happens to me but, oddly enough, only when I take too big of a hit and have to use a spoof.

17. Thanks man. People are acting like this is so uncommon. It's the apprentice section though, so I guess is expected :rolleyes:.

18. happens all the time. thats when you know that your hitting capacity time.