Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How you've obtained free weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BubbaWidow, Jul 10, 2011.

1. So recently my dealer's computer was fucked up and she was like I have to go get it fixed and me being the undercover computer nerd I am offered to fix it. I ended up fixing it no problem (had a really nasty virus on it) and now shes gonna hook me up with some free grams on the next shipment. Anyone else have similar stories?

2. Ive had cannabis delivery services fuck up my orders. They usually hook u up with a free gram, or edible. Sometimes even accessories they sell like those plastic grinders or lighters, lighters, lighters lol.

3. My dealer is good about quality but last time I picked up, all he had was left-overs. So for the price of a dub, he gave me like 2.8 and some hash.

4. My dealer typically tosses in a free 3 grams when I buy an eighth, a free 6 grams when I buy a quarter, and a free 12 grams when I buy a half because he really doesn't give a fuck. He grows his own weed and knows it costs next to nothing to grow.

Slinging herb is fun money for him.

5. so he basically doubles your amount. damn dude nice hook up.

6. I drove my dealer to a few places, helped him sell some bud. He sold me an eighth then tossed me an extra 4 grams for helping. I drive him places some times, always makes me bag extra fat.

7. You gotta roll with Vaginas. Best way to get extra bud from your dealer.

8. Once I covered a coworkers shift and he hooked it up with a free gram. Another time I let a couple guys borrow my pipe and they hooked it up with a few small nugs.

9. also growing is free after the first harvest.

sometimes i bum weed off friends.

10. Yesterday my friend asked me if i was out, i said "ya" then he gave me a nug.

11. I would always close for this guy (my main guy now) and let him leave at 8 so i would stay 2 more hrs and he would either smoke me out, give me a couple Gs or sometimes BOTH :D

12. I just ring anyone on my extensive friends list a viola.

13. Not really free but I helped my uncle out with some work and he gave me 6 grams he gave me 2oz for free a month or so earlier.

My regular dealer is my buddy and I always smoke him up so he gives me discounts the other day he gave me 6 grams of dank for 30$

14. I was just walking to my bros smoking a black and mild when some guy pulls up thinking i'm smoking a blunt, he hands me half a blunt he just smoked and told me to call him up if we wanted more of it. It was kinda sketch but that half blunt got us pretty stoned

15. #15 uptempo, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Did he write his number on the blunt?

16. My dad has an oz in his car at all times so everynight I pinch a small bowl. Lol

17. #17 BurnAFewDown, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha that's what I was wondering

18. I only get it for free when I kill my dealer.

I run through dealers pretty quickly.

19. My dealer gave me some free weed recently.
    My bf and I went over to help him brew his wine kits and my bf kept going "4:20! Time for a jay!", "Man, a joint would be so good right now," etc, and so forth... and the more beers he had, he kept suggesting we keep smoking...
    I think our dealer kinda picked up on that we had no weed so he gave us 3 grams of really, really potent bud when we were calling it a night and heading home.

20. I think blunt my be code for penis, I'm not sure.