Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do actors really smoke weed in movies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hempmans, Jul 9, 2011.

1. like when they smoke in scenes, or is it tobacco or green tea?

2. It's there own feces

3. Depends on the movie. A blockbuster like Pineapple Express? Not a chance. Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke? Without a doubt.

4. ^- Wtf?

Some do. I think Brad Pitt was really high in True Romance.

5. I'm pretty sure on a feature film the studio would have rules against drugs on set for legal reasons.

6. thats what i was thinkin man.. thanks!

7. Probably depends some on where it was filmed as far as local laws too or like the producers.

8. Its the movies, of course everything is real.

9. Idk about all but I know in that one Arnold sche****** ( don't know his last name lol) movie he said in a interview he actually smoked a joint and INHALED lolololololol

10. yeah i def think they do in some....u cant fake smoking the way they do in pineable express. some movies they take hits and nothing comes out, thats def not real haha

11. ive wondered this too.. like entourage, theres bongs all over their house and they burn j's like no other.

12. They can go into a movie high, but I don't think they can legally smoke weed in movies. I was listening to a radio interview of an actor and he mentioned that they were told to smoke a damiana-like herb because they could not use real MJ.

13. No, because it's illegal.

14. those fuckers do more than smoke weed...

its holly wood so many people get high

15. Some producers don't give a shit. Even if they got caught, police aren't going to arrest a big time producer. Anyway he can pay off the Judge and every single lawyer in the whole building.

16. Personly I think it dependant on where the moving is taken place such as the Netherlands there not using fake shit but like in universal studios they deffenly don't use true weed.

17. In most they don't, like the others said mostly for legal reasons.
    In pineapple express they used chopped up leaves and grass etc. Seth said it in a interview :)

18. That is a really stupid question.

19. /facepalm

no...

20. I remember reading an article about how George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon were smoking so much weed in Amsterdam (while filming Ocean's 12) that the studio had to send a letter telling them to stop lol

But that probably wasn't while they were filming, just on their off days.