Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What really makes a smooth hit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cioccolato, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Did a search for this, but nothing really came up that was specific to what I'm asking.

So, yeah. Hmm, say you had a bong with a percolator and diffuser, and a bong with just a diffuser, is the bong with the percolator going to be THAT much smoother?

I really like having a simple, elegant straight tube, without any imperfections (which I consider ice notches, basically any attachments). I think the bong just looks much nicer that way. So, hmm - would you rather have a RooR for example, with a percolator and diffuser, or just a diffuser?

2. I have a bong with a diffuser.
    It gives me a cleaner toke and I'm able to take more, especially after putting in some ice cubes and letting my bong chill in the freezer for a couple of minutes.

3. Hmm, well - thanks for the response, I really need more opinion though. :]

4. Ice bongs hit smooth

5. Ice catchers hit WAY smoother.

6. tinfoil and asbestos pipes

7. I homestly prefer a perculator-less bong. I used to have 2.5ft triple perc but got rid of it because there is way to much drag when you take a hit. And when you clear it a bong without a perc will clear much faster.

8. First you need bud that was flushed, dried and cured properly, then something to diffuse the smoke through water. Warm water is supposed to make a hit smoother, but it also filters more than cold water and the smoke won't be chilled at all. I prefer to get some ice cold water.

From what you're describing, I think you would really enjoy the cheapest, most basic SG Stemline..

9. They don't make asbestos pipes... Asbestos is an insulation.

10. Asbestos is a death trap.

11. I'll check em out fadeddd.

12. Only if handled unsafely :D

13. I've never had the privilege to smoke from a bong with an a/c yet, but my last one had a diffused downstem and 2 6 arm tree percs in the tube, with ice notches above them. Dear lord it hit sooooo smooth. Way smoother than my straight tube with the diffy stem in it. Just IMO, though. Smoke what you like and how you like haha.

14. Go find yourself a leprechaun and stuff him in your bong. Smoke goes right through them, and actually makes the smoke taste like sexy Irish women. Enjoy.

15. Bump, what do people think of Sovereignty bongs?

16. I own a bong with a shower cap diffuser and an ice catcher and let me tell you, that bastard hits incredibly smooth. It's really easy to get completely destroyed on that thing, I greened out after 3 hits hahaha

17. Do a search for them on the glass section, they're extremely well made and the diffusion on their grids is excellent. Or youtube them, there's a lot of videos showing them off.