Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vanilla Visa Card

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by javabrunnn, Jul 5, 2011.

1. ive been trying to buy a bubbler but every time I use my vanilla visa card it says "your credit card has been declined" any help?

2. are you charging too much?

3. Are you sure its usable online?

4. use a different card or pay cash?

5. many cards won't work overseas, although i thought vanilla was one of the ones you can use, so you may have to just call the card company and approve it for use overseas, of course I am assuming you are US

6. yeah im almost certain you cant use those for overseas purchases. there are some that do work overseas though. just gotta read the fine print on the packaging

7. Haha you can use it. I just bought a bubbler from grasscity using my vanilla visa. They shipped it already. I tried buying screens with the vanilla but it's been declined so I tried it here and it worked.

8. Try registering it online. Some websites require this for authentication. Or perhaps they just don't accept prepaid cards.

9. ahh yes, i forgot to mention this. good thought!

10. Yeah thats a good Idea thats usually the case with many cards

11. This.

12. if it doesn't work, you can always put it on paypal, and then buy the bubbler with paypal

13. Did you activate it?

14. Holy crap, you have two red bars. :eek:

15. Lol your the second person today to say that, I was a naughty child and big daddy Superjoint had to punish me. Just kidding I called him out on a thread and he didn't like it so he decided to abuse his power and gave -190 rep when I had none to begin with yet(got about 40 back since then). Look up Ehle collab thread and decide for yourself who knows maybe I was I bit of an ass, I am open to constructive criticism.

Sorry for the thread jacking you may have it back now. I would try the paypal route seems to me easiest way if you already have one setup. Goodluck I know how it can be from buying seeds.