Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4-7 grams of weed a day for over 1 year

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Higherrr, Jul 4, 2011.

1. when i smoke it's usually 4-7 grams a day. i smoke at least 2-3 grams a session

yeah,i do always feel high
    no, i do not forget a lot of stuff
    i dont see this as a problem, i don't think im going to have any side effects from this besides the very few minor side effects i dont notice.

Longer term - do you think this will make me incapable of doing certain tasks?

2. Besides holding a checking & savings account in good balance (assuming you buy), nothing really comes to mind.

3. Smoking will wreak your lungs over the long haul, especially if you smoke that much. Just get a vape and you will get just as high with half as much bud.

4. i dont buy that'd be over $20,000 a year lmao i dont have the money to spend that much.

5. i do vape my bud but i just said smoke because i do both.. i love smoking because it's fun, vaping is dullll :p

6. Yes, you will be incapable of doing such tasks as GETTING HIGH, because man do I feel bad for your tolerance...

7. Yeah vaping gets you where you need to go, but there's something about ripping a fat bong bowl that I just love.:D

8. Haha I was sitting here thinking like, this is fucking crazy heroin behavior lol. I envy you access to it, but man you should cut back just for the sake of your tolerance.

9. 4-7 grams a day? Not trying to be your mom or anything, but dude.....

get a vape :smoke:

10. yo..ive always lived for weed. i maintain a high ALL day MOST OF THE day (rest of day is burnt out but im used to it). i function. i'm working too.... TOKE UP!!!!!

11. youll get stoned as balls son but youll be fine otherwise I'd imagine

12. the only thing you'll notice is that 4-7g a day will slowly increase ;) but if you can afford to and have access to that much bud, more power to ya :p

the only downsides i realised to smoking all day everyday (for a long period of time) then stopping is some minor "withdrawls" but they clear after a few days :)

besides that, theres really nothing i i can think of :laughing:

toke up! be high :smoke:

13. DON'T LISTEN TO HIM.

have you seen SUPER HIGH ME?
    i mean the doctor claims his lungs are fine. he's a huge smoker. and his lungs hardly decreased after the most smoking you could imagine. def over a quarter a day for 30 days straight. i think it went from 92% to 87%. PLUS he wasn't physically active which means his lungs weren't meeting their potential. so he had good lungs. it's a lot dif if u smoke cigs tho

14. if i go on a huge smokin sesh my lungs dont feel regular untill after maybe a week or two but dang dude i take a break after that. i cant even comprehend how its possible to smoke that much every day i would think that it would be more of a chore lol

15. SMOKE WEED EERDAY! If I could I would my dude. :hello:

16. Get a vape dude you don't need to smoke up to a qourter Oz a day

17. You tool. His lungs would have gotten worse over time if he continued smoking for years. Don't you know benzene, toluene, and a slew of other toxins and carcinogens are released when you combust organic material? That, on top of the tar that goes straight into your alveoli?

This guy's a joke. LOL. Smoking is a-okay, kids!

18. Buy a vape.

19. the next dumbass who post "get a vape" why dont you READ the whole fucking thread first before you make your worthless little post! He has a use's a vape and smokes also, people i swear!

20. It's not going to have any bad effects if you don't let it. There were times in my youth that I smoked almost a half ounce a day, pretty much for years. Now it's more like a gram or two with brief surges, but either way I don't think anything was adversely affected.

I smoked way too much pot and I turned out successful. Don't let this happen to you. Oh wait...um...I mean do let this happen to you...what? Huh?