Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ORDER HELP!!! Wtf did I just do?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Adromeda, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Ok, so I was shoppin around in the shop and added some bongs to my cart. I wasnt really gonna by them, I just wanted to see how the payment methods and stuff worked. I entered my adress and everything. So when I checked out, I selected the "bank transfer" method. It then gave me a bunch of information about the bank transfer shit and listed the bank as some irish bank and said it was gonna email me instructions and to remember a pid number. I ignored this sice i didnt fill out any forms that would allow me to transfer my money to grasscity. I received an order confermation email from grasscity saying that they will contact me when they ship my order. Im flipping my fucking shit right now because I still live with my parents and they cant fucking know about this shit. I apologize for my stupidity but im flipping my shit here. HALP

2. Did you save your bank info from an earlier purchase?

3. cancel the transaction?

4. When they dont receive payment Im sure they will cancel

5. No,this was the first time I "purchased" from this website.
    I really hope the order isn't actually placed. How would I pay them? The only thing they have on me is my address and contact info.

6. Dude you just ordered everything they had in stock, I feel sorry for yo' checkbook.

7. There should be contact info on the emails.

Is it being mailed to you? Do your rents go through your mail?

8. I never understand these threads, when the package come in the mail it doesn't say 'bong' on the box...do your parent open your mail?

9. #11 Slurms McKenzie, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude why don't you read the OP before you jump to conclusions and look like a jackass

10. Also, when I slected the bank transfer option, they listed the bank as "The Bank of Ireland" or some shit. WHAT THE FUCK. I LIVE IN AMERICA.

11. #13 Secretkush, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Even if his parents don't go through the mail they'll probably see the box and ask what he got.

There's got to be a way to cancel the purchase but most likely they'll realize they didn't get their money and not send it or cancel the purchase themselves

12. If the "some irish bank" isn't yours and it actually DID go through somehow without any sort of confirmation that it actually is your bank then you just got some free bongs! It's summer so stay home and wait for the package while your parents are at work!

13. dude calm down nothing is going to ship if you didn't send them money
    how old are you?

14. Haha!

Attached Files:

15. why are you getting so emotional, I skimmed through & read it wrong...smh

16. email customer support and CALMLY explain the situation...they will get it taken care of

17. Well, I don't have a very well-paying job (i'm 19). Hence, why I live with my parents. Anyways, they are fucking assholes who need to know fucking everything that goes on in their house. I don't have a credit card or any other way to pay online, and not nearly enough money to pay cash.

18. Lmfao the ups is gonna show up to your house with 1000 bongs and pipes