Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burping? wtf?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crazy 8, Jun 23, 2011.

1. I don't understand how everyone on here burps up smoke. I've only been smoking for 4 years but i still haven't had any smokey burps, or had any of my friends do this. Are you guys swallowing the smoke or something? How is your body doing this?:confused:

2. swallowing smoke...............

3. happens to me every one in a while, don't know the science behind it though.

4. ive never done it but ive seen it done by this weird chick i was smoking with, never smoked with her again

5. Swallowing smoke, happens to me every once in a while.

6. sometimes happens to me if i dont have a drink or gum. part of my part-time gag reflex maybe, happens when i smoke squares sometimes

7. It happens a lot if I ghost my hits

8. happens to me sometimes when i take a massive hit from the bong n my lungs are full so it auto swallows a bit of smoke.. no biggie i still get fucked up, i think its if u take a really big hit u mite swallow some smoke yeh.. im high [ under the influence - d12 (swifty mcvay's verse is hekktik)

9. You don't ever get the urge to just burp after taking a big hit or hitting a bong? I always did, and then one day I burped after my hit and I noticed the smoke coming out of my mouth. It was awesome =]

10. Crazy8 random question, are you a broncos fan?

Also to answer your question, like others have said, it's the product of swallowing smoke a few hours prior. makes for quite the interesting in-class moment if you have a light smoke sesh in between classes -_-

11. Maybe when I first started trying to smoke... then 10 minutes later I figured how to properly inhale, never swallowed smoke since.

12. Nah more of a giants fan if anything.

13. never done it, seen it once or twice though. i can make myself burp on demand so i guess i can see how it could be done...

14. I burp smoke almost every time. It's fun.

15. Occasionally it happens to me, but it's not really bad haha. I remember I smoked before class and one day mid conversation with my bro I burped up smoke and it made for a very funny class