Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking while taking a shit.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 450herbalism, Jun 22, 2011.

1. How many of us here have smoked a J on the toilet. I did it during exam week in my dorm once. I finished my exam and did pretty good at it. Rolled up a J, but when I finished I had to take a dump. Being near the end of the semester I said fuck it, and went into the bathroom rolled down the window and smoked my J while I handled business.

2. i can honestly say ive never inhaled ganja while having a bowel movement

3. As Martha Stewart would say "it's a good thing"

4. i love smoking weed, taking a shit, and reading while doing so

5. I have, its pretty great. Even if you don't do both at the same time, taking a shit while high feels amazing.

6. Smoke weed while taking a shit WHILE playing WaW zombies on my iPod touch. Yeaaaaaaaah!

7. I've tried once taking a bongload while shitting, and I can say it is impossible to inhale and push at the same time.

8. Don't push, you'll crap out your intestines.

9. I hear taking a shit with Lucy is the greatest thing ever.

10. What is it with guys and shit lol

11. I woke up one morning at at this party, didnt realize i was even there still. Went to go find a bathroom to take a shit in. Some dude was passed out against the wall with a 1.5 foot bong with a packed bowl in his hands. I took a shit and grabbed it and took about 3 rips, tasted horrible, but I got pretty baked.

12. I honestly have never taken a shit and smoked quite frankly when I have to shit and I smoke it goes away

13. Never does that to me. I hate smoking when I have to take a shit, but have to wait for whatever reason.

14. I've gotten so used to smoking while shitting, that sometimes even when I'm not shitting I get the urge to just sit on the toilet pants down, just smoking. Haha

EDIT: let me explain further. I only smoke in the master bathroom in my apartment. Not outside on the patio or in my car, ever since I've been living in my apartment I've been smoking in the bathroom. So even when I'm not taking a shit, I'm still in there smoking. Haha

15. I was thinking about this exact same thing today.

16. I have problems shitting when i CAN'T smoke on the toilet (seriously - I've had 3-4 day gaps between shits because of it...and had piles and everything)

17. Oh come on, don't act like you don't know.

18. #19 BBGKush, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
    smoke while droppin a deuce, smoke while having sex.

19. #20 Little Cutie, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We know how, just don't care to discuss it! Silly Boys ;)