Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Qcarbo clear 20

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by engaged44, Jun 15, 2011.

1. took the detox drink and the 5 vitamin b's 45 minutes ago. gonna wait like an hour or so then head off to the lab to get drug tested. lets goooo baby!

last time i smoked- a week ago
    what have i been doing- drinking lots of tea, redbull, water, a bit of sweating.

what will i do after the test is done? smoke a j accompanied by some nice hash my friend picked up in denver!

i weigh 130. i think i'll pass! wish me look guys!!! :)

2. #2 Jo3, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    I quit smoking 6 days ago, today I followed all directions, I did an at home test after one and a half hours after drinking Qcarbo20 and eating the 5 pills that came with it and failed, I did another home test at three hours and another fail, DO NOT waste your time and money like I did. Also...after 7 hours my urine was still clear as all the water I had to drink.

3. Lol these things are crap you just wasted money and you will fail