Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone Else Been In This Situation?!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazed Taco, Jun 13, 2011.

1. I told myself not to smoke again until i get a job.
    I unfortunetly lost my job and have been on a "T-Break" the past 3 weeks.
    Job Searching is a bitch, anybody else been in my position?

2. alotta people are in this very same situation bro. we all want to smoke, but none of us have money.

fuck the NWO!

3. Yeah.. But I waited a lot longer than 3 weeks to start smoking again

4. Yea.. its a bitch.. fortunately my school has this hot bitch who you go to when you need a job.. and she will do the hard work for you and shit..

5. I never had a job so far. Im looking for one currently... (Dont care either if I get one or not

6. hahaha ya i hope i can end it soon but in a messed up way its nice knowing im not the only one haha

7. I guess I have a somewhat similar sitch...

No job... but my dude i've been high since grade 10

8. You don't need a job to smoke, just spread your legs on the streets and see where you go. Heheheh Maybe I'm bullshitting... Okay I am... Buy a seed and plant it, with that being said you save more money on your marijuana bills and it's a great experience.