Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

decriminilized in ct today!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by engaged44, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Road Trip!

2. congrats. in my state if you get caught with weed they cut off you hand and lock you up for the rest of your life

3. Next step in Decrimilaztion is Canada, Ontario! Thats mine! Im excited, it will be nice to go to the beach and just smoke a joint and relax :)

4. this is fucking amazing. i'm shocked because CT is very conservative when it comes to drugs.

5. [boratvoice]very nice[/boratvoice]

6. I know! Living in CT just started getting great!:hello::smoke::):wave:

7. come on iowa... Take the hint!!!!

8. thank god, now i can drive around without worrying about cops. :hello:

9. yep! i'm gonna take burn riding to another level this summer!

also now when a cop pulls you over and asks if you have anything in the car you just be honest with him! no more fear :)

SOOOO HAPPY

10. I move away last summer and what do you know? I miss the best season CT has had in years for snowboarding, and now it is decriminalized. Fuck my life.:mad:

11. this is good. now we just need states to start LEGALIZING it. Denver Colorado already has (thats a city tho). and some other town in colorado i believe as well. its good no jail time but i still wouldnt want to get fined. its def better though

12. Can you still get in trouble for paraphernalia? I know here in NY it's decriminalized but you can still do one year if you have a dirty pipe.

13. I'm in good ole shitty Oklahoma, probably the last state to decriminalize it :/

14. New jersey won't even pass it for medical use... fucking never gonna see it decriminalized.

15. Why is everyone so excited for it being decrim? Like It's decrim'd out in NY but if a cop pulls me over with a joint going he's going to take it, give me a ticket, then I have to go pay 200 bucks for it.

That's not decriminalized if I can be fined for it.

16. Fuck yeah! I know some people who are probably celebrating their ass off right now.

17. Congrats! :D More and more people are seeing the true benefits.