Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

migraines after blaze sesh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankdogg, Jun 1, 2011.

1. I keep getting migraines after smoking fat joints it seems or multiple bowls.. I always try to pick out the stems off the bud and there aren't any seeds so why am i getting these awful pressurized migraines after i blaze? I ate,drank, and went on the computer after toking up and got a badass headache an hour or so later, why is this happening all of a sudden?.. it doesn't usually happen unless i smoke shit shit tons but this is only after a decent sized joint?! .. Im not smoking any shwag ass shit neither just good ol canadian dank so.. ideas?

fucking high if you want to know :smoke:

2. This happens to me too after some dankkk indica. Its probably from my lack of sleep...