Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So, will weed 'cure' an alcohol hangover?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoned342, May 29, 2011.

1. I have a terrible hangover right now and i'm finding it hard to even eat without the feeling of regurgitating it everywhere,

Would a nice bong hit make this worse or get rid of my hangover? I know it's supposed to cure sickness, but im not sure if it's different with alcohol hangovers lol

Cheers :smoke:

2. It'll help you get hungry.. Food is what seems to cure my hangovers. Greasy food and LOTS of water. Wish you best of luck!

BTW, I'd drink a bunch of water before you toke or it may dehydrate you more.

3. I always wake and bake after drinking. for me it works wonders, but friends think im insane and cough there guts up, depends on the person i suppose :)

try it. worst that could happen is you cough and throw up. or go back to sleep.

4. Thanks guys gonna just hope it works wonders :p A nice fry up would be great right now...

5. Smoke a bowl. Then drink a ton of water.

I also eat a lot of ice cream when I have a bad hangover. It is easy to eat and it settles your stomach.

6. Ice cream sounds good right now, and I think I have some in the freezer :D

I just finished smoking a bowl and I have to say I just feel as I would high. I never thought it would work, but I just feel normal at the moment :hello:

7. Hell yea man! If the hangover comes back, I'd just go back to sleep if you can. lol

8. Just be careful and don't eat a ton of ice cream - too much sugar when you're hungover can make you toss cookies even more.

Water and weed is my tried and true 'cure', at least two glasses to each bowl you smoke (3-5 hits' worth). Hope you feel better!

9. Or pack another bowl :smoke:

10. and fall asleep :)

11. The best way to not get hangovers is blaze a bowl before you go to bed drunk

12. NEXT time you drink heavy be sure to drink a glass of filtered water, possibly after a rip or 2 on ur bong, then pass out. you'll wake up at 8am ready to start your day!

13. You will feel normal till the high wears off. A hangover is just your body dehydrated. Drink a ton of water. Don't chit tho it might make it worse. Know how when you put alcohol on your skin it dries it out? It does the same in your body as well. If you don't believe me go 24 hours drinking absolutely nothing all day... dry your body out. Within 1-2 days (depending how much non alcoholic liquid u normal drink) you will have a hangover.
    I drank a liter of jagermeister one night in about 3 hours (do NOT do) and spent the night puking. Hugged water after the first of many vomits and was the only one without a hangover the next day. Trust me... been thru a few tough nights drinking when I was a little younger water is the key.

14. I have been smokin weed and drinking on a daily basis for about 9 years. Getting stoned before I go to bed has never helped my hangover.

Drinking a lot of water and having a big meal before going to bed is your best bet.

15. ^ hey we would get along good haha

Yeah I really dont get hungover much, because I don't drink liquor, and beer doesn't really get me hungover I guess unless I go overboard.. Anyway when I wake up and I AM hungover, To me the feeling of being stoned can somewhat override being hungover. I suppose if your hungover as hell it might not do a whole lot, but typically works for me just find.

16. The high wore off not long ago and the hangovers returned. I've drunk a load of water and i'm just going to pack another bowl... lol

17. Weed cures chickenpox

18. It cured my hangover today, although temporarily and after about half an hour the hangover was back in full force.

19. All I do is drink a shit load of water before I go to bed and snack down on something tasty which virtually eliminates any chance of a headache.

This only leaves you with the loss of appetite and nausea for which I vape - after which I just feel completely baked and forget I was hungover in the first instance :D

WIN WIN WIN WIN!! :p

:smoke:

20. #20 GetaJoB, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    milking one right now. it helps but it wont cure it.

i did that once at a party and just chugged it glass after glass in a drugged up stupor. lol