Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Poll Decision - What does OG mean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by toostoned910, May 22, 2011.

1. #1 toostoned910, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
    There's been a lot of controversy over what OG stands for.
    This poll is to settle it once and for all.

Ocean Grown vs. Original Gangster

IN WEED TERMS

2. I never even knew there was this discussion...

3. theres no contreversy op it means original gangsta. life noobs just think it means other things

4. It means Original Gangster. Which is the title gangs give to the older generation of gangbangers that are now in their 40s or so. It is a title of respect. They hold a lot of clout with the young bangers.

If anyone was telling you it was ocean grown, they are just fuckin with ya man. And since you believe it at least somewhat... I don't blame them! Good for a laugh or two :rolleyes:

5. #6 Amped, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
    We will never know really unless we asked the person who created the strain. Most people know it as Ocean Grown though

edit:

Obviously Original Gangster is going to win. That is what OG stands for in our society, you forgot to mention your talking about weed strains like OG Kush. :smoke:

6. always thought it was just original kush...

7. From dallas that means original gansta

But weed terms lol I though it was like orange kush

8. up on the poll question, it says referring to weed, but i just added it in the post now too

9. Dude..... really?

OG = OK

?

10. OriGinal kush fool

11. I like how the OP says "IN WEED TERMS" and the mass majority of the idiots still say Original Gangster... haha.

He didn't ask "what does OG mean in rap music". :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1

12. Now you look even more retarded.....

Lets create an acronym but instead of taking the first letter of each word like EVERYONE ELSE lets just randomly pick a consonant in the middle of the word.

Of course that makes sense...

fool

:cool:

13. I coulda sworn it meant "Organically Grown". Not either of those things...

14. Hahaha wow. I think people forgot how to read... whether it's Ocean Grown (or what I think it is Organically Grown) or anything else it is obviously NOT Original Gangster when talking about weed. I think that is a no brainer.

15. How do you know its an acronym it could be an abbreviation. (Ex: States- CA, LA, AZ, etc.)

Everytime I see one of ur posts ur just critisizing people gtfoutta here mang

16. You must not be in the growers nor the philosophy section.... to young?

So they abbreviated multiple words? Isn't that what an acronym is? So its not exactly an abbreviation now is it?

You fail again.

17. Original and Original Gangster are the same thing pretty much... Gangster just gives it more hmphh.

And OG kush is Original Gangster Kush.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkLYYo1Buok]YouTube - Offspring Original Prankster[/ame]