Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Process Has Began

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CinnaSquares, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, someone deleted my other thread, but I told the few who read it that I would keep you updated. The red balloon with the nug of medicinal weed tied inside of it is in. I swallowed it earlier and, as I am typing this, it is coursing through my body. I don't know how long it will be until I can find this golden nug in the toilet, but that day will soon arrive and I will be so happy. I'll let you guys know when I finally drop it off and have the opportunity to smoke and get the most elevated high I've ever had.

Happy toking guys :smoke:

2. Stomach acid eats thin plastic,
    /thread

3. Wow....without the first thread i think im missing something here

4. If you were gonna go through that much trouble why didnt you just shove it up your ass in the first place?

5. #5 Gods Boner, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    Wait? Why the fuck are you doing this?

Uh oh the stem is gonna cut your asshole

6. It has began :devious:

7. this :cool:

8. Great idea bro! But... why? I think it would have been more interesting if you were to shove that balloon up your ass but I guess eating is easier. Plus you get to go digging through your poop until you find it.

It's a win/win situation!

9. just.....why???

10. wait wat

11. I actually consulted a Physician about this type of rubber balloon, and I'm good to go.

For those of you who missed my other thread, I bought an extra thick, red balloon and some medicinal grade, dank weed. I want to intensify my high, so I put the best nug out of my eighth into a balloon, tied it, and swallowed it. In due time, after it passes through my entire body, I will release it back into the world, clean it off, dry it out (in case it absorbed any moisture), and smoke it. I think this whole process will really strengthen my bond with my bud and give me the most elevated high I've ever had.

If you like the idea, give it a try for yourself. Oh yea, I am also taking a T-break from the time I swallow the balloon until it is back with me. This will also give me some time off so I can make the most out of my greatest high ever. I am so excited for my next bathroom break :hello::hello:

Wish me luck guys :D:smoke:

12. #12 Optical, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    Fool.

disrepect is not tolerated
    Slinger

13. What
    the
    fuck

14. dude you're just looking for attention, people, stop giving it to him

15. not sure if troll or just very stupid

16. What.... the fucking hell????

17. ?????? You are shitting out something. Why not eat shit to strengthen your love for food?? That's a million dollar idea

18. you're actually retarded. i thought maybe you were going on an airplane.

19. just, just no...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.