Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girls who come on too strong a turn off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, May 12, 2011.

1. #1 Kush Smokker, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    This chick last night wanted me to fuck her, saw I wasn't impressed with the way she proposed, then was like nvm lol

[​IMG]

I just thought it was funny, at least say you got a bottle and you want to watch a movie, "I'm in bed, no panties and bored" is just lol status, no? What do yall think about girls that this?

2. Post pics of girl if you want any real responses.

3. Dude LOLLLLLLL

4. You wear Panties ? (not that theres anything wrong with that)

5. lmao, "ok" fucking owned

6. I don't post pics of girls from my FB on the net without them knowing out of respect, but I'm not sure If I really respect her, so ok :)

She's no fine ass girl or anything but not ugly imo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Oh shit yeah not half bad.

8. #8 Dado, May 12, 2011
    Those are some GREAT Nipples, Shes a keeper !!!

Can I borrow that picture for about 20 minutes ? Just got a handy Idea !

9. If I was high, and horny, I would... Girls like that are far from dating material... But hey, she wants it, if you want it - do it. If a girl is all over like five guys at once though, that is a different story... But if she is showing extreme interest in just you... I don't see the problem.. haha.

10. Hit it n quit it.....it nvr fails:devious:

11. id cop some dome from her, but idk if id hit it. Maybe if it was from behind and i didn't have to look her in the face. Missionary would suck with her.

12. Shit, I got some better ones of her to PM to you if that's your mission ;)

13. #14 Kush Smokker, May 12, 2011
    Hhah this girl is jokes, I found another convo from a month or two ago lol

[​IMG]

14. "ask her to make me some food"

Winning.

15. Dude, I totally feel you. There's a girl who's EXACTLY like that towards me and instead of going with her ever I just chill with the boys and other girls. Desperation is a weird ass thing.

16. #17 jlear3, May 12, 2011
    if they're commin on strong in real life its different... if they're textin me sayin how cool i am and wanna smoke sometime ill have em ova, really depends on the girl.. lol

but def if that girl were tryin 2 do nething more than chill it'd be a no.. no offence she just looks super easy, and not that good lookin imo

annnd btw ur full name and fb name is right there for all to see

17. lol fuggin owned her

18. ok...lol

19. Personally yeah, it kinda weirds me out a bit..but never had a girl asking me to fuck her straight up or even hinting at it lol like in your case, just girls who make it way too obvious they're interested in me, most often when I'm NOT interested in them.