Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Obamas Facebook event taken over by potheads hahaha

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Honor Roll, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Sigh. People still don't know the president is just a glorified public speaker celebrity who doesn't actually have the power to change anything?" smh.,

2. Wednesday, April 20 · 4:30pm - 5:30pm Laughing My Fucking Ass Off!
    Looks like Mr. President made sure it was right after 4:20 LMAO.
    It's gonna be hard pressed to find that he DOESN'T address something dealing with Marijuana.

I mean the coincidence is too big and pretty much EVERYBODY knows what 4/20 means LOL

3. Perfect day mr president hahahahaah

4. #5 Shipwreck, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    Oh God I could only imagine if he didn't address anything dealing with Marijuana lol.
    Even people who DONT smoke will probably be like WTF!

Gonna blow my head off if Obama ends up saying "Surprise!!! 4/20 is now a recognized holiday! Have fun with it being legal from now on!!!"

Oh God, I wonder what all the potheads on the forum would think of then lol.

5. Obamas probably too busy takin some tokes in the oval office.........wonderin why the hell it's not legal

6. I can picture him putting a bunch of pics of him milking a bong on facebook looking blazed out of his mind wearing like a NWA shirt or something haha

7. Hasnt Obama already stated that he wont be doing anything to legalize marijuanna?

Im pretty sure I remember seeing that on one of his speeches or something..

8. It depends.
    If he said it before he went into office, he'll probably do the exact opposite.

9. Obama will not go down in history as the first black president, and the president to legalize pot. He just simply refuses.
    seriously though, I cannot find the link to the actual "townhall" stream?

LOL shipwreck^

10. Uh Obama will probably favor legalization sooner or later, his party knows the statistics behind the support and to not come out with partial favor will be very damaging to his re-election.

11. There was one of those youtube ask him shit uhh, withing the last 6 months. The highest rated questions were about cannabis legalization. He just laughed and didn't even answer the question if I recall correctly.

12. Ya that sounds right to me. I do remember that he usually beats around the bush when it comes to marijuana discussion.

Personally I don't blame him haha.

13. To legalize it, he would have to grow quite a pair to take on the mothers and fathers in this country...they'll rape him.

It'd be epic, but martyrdom.

14. some of the replies on facebook are so fucking stupid...
    I Don't want weed legalized because
    -then everyone will be dumb
    -everyone will be dying
    -whats next you want to legalize cocaine and meth too?
    -tell the parents of the kids who died using weed that you want it legalized
    -everyone will be lazy
    -we have enough dope heads we don't need more
    -I don't want the whole country getting high
    -most people that smoke pot are losers

15. the funny thing is that the parents don't realize that legalizing it for adults would make it more difficult for children to get it

Edit: I have to go to class if he says anything on weed someone please put it up here

16. #17 ross7138, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    nevermind lol

17. So he took questions on Facebook?

Our country is fucked, and not just bent over the couch fucked...We're pressed against the jailhouse bars prison rape fucked.

18. He is only answering selected questions, and I'm sure he told whoever selects them that he does not want to go into marijuana issues.

19. Lol people are so arrogant is pisses me off too man. lol
    how stupid can people get?!?
    - i smoked weed through out high school EVERY DAY, never had an overall average under 84 (which was my streak of not caring about school or life, wasnt really weeds fault) and ended my HS career with 90's.
    -not one person has died just from weed
    -im not lazy, work out at least an hour a day, go to school, work, and work. lol
    -pot smokers are losers. wtf is that. how?!?!?!? fucking america. AMERICAAAAAAA FUCK YEA.