Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many stoners do you know that are well-fit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedmymindbro, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Not me... If you're wondering what I mean about "well-fit" I mean people who exercise and work-out.

Most of the stoners I know are kinda-fat. Hehe...

Anyone else?

2. Oddly enough I've only ever known maybe two stoners that were fat(and they were that way well before they ever smoked). Most are average and in shape.

3. I'm a stoner. People always tell me I'm too skinny. I tell them they're fuckin jealous. 6 foot, 23 year old male, 148 pounds. My girlfriend is in good shape, too, and she smokes just as much as I.

4. I love exercising, I also happen to be fit. There are plenty of fit stoners out there. Just look at theshow us your abs! thread.

5. To be honest I wouldn't say I am the most fit person, but here are some facts about me:

I do not drink alcohol and I am trying to avoid fatty foods (its tough)
    I run almost every day, usually only a few Kilometers but still its better then nothing.
    I smoke mj about 5 days/week.
    I avoid tobacco products and do not use other drugs

6. A good majority of my stoner buddies are fit

7. For your avoiding fatty foods, just so you know there are good fats required by your body. Peanut butter has a lot of fat, around 15g a serving, but it's still good for you. Just avoid ALL trans fat... and take less and 10g of saturated fat a day.

8. Well. I have never worked out in my life. But people think I'm fit. I dislike muscle tone but since my body metabolizes fat so fast it's literally impossible for me to gain weight.

9. 6'1 175 pounds work out daily..

10. in high school i would smoke a bowl before and after 2hr gym sessions and it was awesome, you definitely don't have to choose between stoner and fit lifestyles

11. I ain't fit, just skinny. 5' 10 at 120.

I'll never have to watch my weight thanks to my god given genes that rape all the food I eat into submission.

I mean, if I bothered to work out I could look like a greek god, but I just don't have the drive. I don't see a need. The people I blaze it with are all in shape tho, they hit the gym like 4-5 times a week.

I've only really seen one fat stoner, and he's probably been fat forever. He makes the best fucking bread ever tho.

12. Since I picked up daily smoking (around a year ago) I lost 60 pounds. Weed doesn't make people lazy and fat if you have will power. Now I try to work out before I smoke, since im already out of breath and tired and already have a bit of a runner's high it makes the high from bud all the better!

13. I actually am on the varsity basketball team in high school, but the season is over and I'm a senior so that's done and I have barley worked out since tho :D

14. Thanks for the advice, I actually just recently decided to watch my diet, not because of weight, but because I have noticed I have a huge lack of energy and a bad immune system..

15. i consider myself in-shape... i lift 5 days a week and run about 4

16. I think I'm in-shape..i'm kinda skinny (5'11, 140lbs.) but i exercise, mostly weightlifting, two or three times a week..which is more than most non-smokers i know actually hahaha

17. 5'10 ..145lbs.

I'm considered "skinny" ...but a lot of guys that are around my height & are considered skinny only weigh like 120 ~_~

but i'm a girl...we have boobs n stuff.

18. Well fit? You could have just said in-shape or fit....

Yeah, I bench 120 for 15 mins everyday, curl 30 for 10 mins, and do 100 incline sit-ups all at once every day. Keeps me fit, and keeps the body lookin good. Not to mention I love smokin weed.

19. I was one back injury away from being a Pro Hockey prospect. I was playing hockey in the WHL for the Spokane Chiefs.. If you know anything about Junior hockey.. That wouldnt be possible if I was out of shape.. Haha. I am at the gym every single day after work, yesterday I ran a four minute mile. If you know anything about running, you couldnt do that out of shape.. ha. Who said smoking weed is bad?? I dont really know any body who smokes that has actually BECAME overweight after taking up the herb. Anyone who is, had the problem before they ever met Mary..

20. There are professional bodybuilders who smoke!

I'm a bodybuilder myself, not huge yet, I just strictly follow the lifestyle. I eat, sleep, lift, smoke. I drink a gallon of water per day and drink all of my supplements. About 6 diff ones.

It's a hard lifestyle but i manage it. Mary Jane hasn't gotten in the way at all. Whoever says the two don't mix is wrong. Just don't get high while ur at the gym and Ull be fine.