Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of weed are you getting for 4/20???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by budsmokington, Apr 17, 2011.

1. I got some no name dank, and I swear to god it's only an 1/8th but damn near my whole house smells like weed:D

2. grandaddy purp

3. 1/8 of blue dream (been saving the last of my pickup for weeks now) and 1/2 oz. of mids.

4. Probably just a quarter of mids.

That's all I can get in my college town.

But it does the job.

5. whatever my dad has, which will probably be mids. but i should be getting my vapor brothers either tomorrow or Tuesday so i will be vaping all day on 4/20!

6. Just picked up a quarter of some no name dankss.. hopefully able to pick up more by then.

7. purple haze

8. None. Probation's a bitch:(

9. 1/4th of Sour Diesel
    2.0 Orange Kush
    1.5 Pineapple Express

10. Prob an oz of mids, just because I can smoke with people all day for a cheap price haha.

11. The same weed I always get, because I always get the best anyway lol

12. #15 Phortuzero, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2011
    A zip of Dream Queen and OG #18

13. a whole grip of hash and edibles. and will be celebrating in Boulder and of course regular buds too:cool:

14. An eighth of indie kush all for myself.

15. Some dank, my guy had White Rhino a few days ago, hopefully he has some of that left.

16. My favorite strain on Earth right there...I once bought a quad of that, and I would be happy smoking that for the rest of my life:p

17. Im getting some king alaskan penguin throne crown kush bro

and some BATMAN DARKNIGHT kush bro