Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever gotten into a fight while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Apr 15, 2011.

1. I can't remember ever fighting someone while i was high. I'm more rude but not really violent. Seen my friends slap box and wrestle high. Idk how they do it. Closest i have come is probably playing football high. So have you ever gotten into a fight high? (if you have never gotten into a fight ever say that too)

I don't wanna hear about what happened during the fight or any of that. Don't post it here. Just say yes or no. And if so how many. And if its a lot then like what percent of your fights have you gotten into while high. On marijuana.

2. No

I'm too paranoid to fight high

3. Personally nope, although one of my buddies told me when he was blazed that he felt like fighting...I told him he was fucking crazy lol. Although now that I think about it I think he liked the idea of fighting more than anything

4. Me and my brother (2 years older) would always get high together in our high school years. We would start fighting. I had brother fights while high, but never a full fleged bar fight were I don't know the people. Me and my brother wouldn't want to hurt each other too bad, but in a fight with strangers, it's no holds barred.

5. Yeah, I fought some faggot during a deal one time. They were complete douches that couldnt figure out how to buy weed, walking up to my house with hoods on when Ive never met them etc.

So what happened was one of these fuckers texted my buddy talking shit about me and my weed, so I took his phone and said "come back bitch". They came back, and one of the people gets out of the back of the car and immediately points me out and tells me he doesnt like me. So I told him I dont give a fuck and that he can eat my fucking ass hole.

He didnt like that at all, so we started fighting haha. I hit him ONE time in the jaw and I think I broke it because there was a LOUD cracking sound that made neighbors come out and everything. After that one hit the kid just kind of walked away saying its not worth it and he literally turned and RAN into the back seat of the car while all his friends were still sitting outside saying what the hell.. Pretty funny when it happened lol.

6. Yea
    My roommate when i was away at school. We started screaming at each other and he came at me, so i swung at him and a full fledged fight ensued, I won the fight but i had to take responsibility for putting him through a wall.

7. Thanks for sharing this information!

8. #8 smoke and chill, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    yeah, and it was kinda bad

so back in like sophomore year in high school, there was a jock group. they were pretty stereotypical, thought they were better than everyone. i was in the stoner group, and they hated me. they hated our whole group, but me in particular because my mom was dating one of their dads. they would always fuck with me, and one day i had enough. i came to school high as fuck, saw the kid who was my mother's boyfriends son, and called him out. they were all pussys, and got scared, but one was said "you won't do shit". i stood there, and laughed and laughed and laughed. walked over, and knocked him right above the eye. the kid fucking dropped. he was probably knocked out or something, i didn't really get to see because the school cop was dragging me away :( luckily they never found out i was high :smoking:

keep blazing!

9. ya thats good man that shit happens when your high you realise you dont need to be degraded

10. I can't lie, I'm probably more cautious to pick a fight high but its bound to happen one of these days.

11. His pops was fuckin your mother though...

12. I've never gotten into a fight with a motive when I was high. I was smoking with a bunch of my bros one day and I had a huge urge to just fight someone, like not pummel fight but fight for fun, no facial shots or anything. So I just yelled at my friend hey, lets fight bitch! and we're like yeah!! so we ran into the driveway and bunch of guys formed a circle around us (real schoolyard scrap set-up) and just started goin at it, nothin too violent, just for fun, but i'm not gonna say there were no hard punches thrown or received, too high to notice, great time!

13. Had some fights... but none high

14. i've gotten into a fight while stoned. i was with two friends at a fast food restaurant (munchies) but we left because they were still serving breakfast. as we walk out some young guy follows us and starts talking trash. he was about the same age, weight, and height as my younger friend so we let them square off. the random dude then stared to act cool saying he doesnt want problems. as soon as he said that his dad and older brother walked out. my friend tells the dad 'You want some too old man!' and the random kid cheap shots my friend from the side and we start a 6 man rumble. i knocked out the older brother. i didn't get hit at all although both of my friends and the three other guys did. everything happened so fast i didn't even realized we fought until we had left.

15. this is a dumb thread because marijuana promotes peace and happiness, not violence, but to answer the question, no i have never faught high, i dont have any intentions do anything but chill out when im high, now when im drunk... thats a different story, ive been in 2 fights drunk, 2 sober, and 0 high. being high doesnt motivate me to fight because someone would have to do something really fucked up to piss me off when im high

edit: those were street fights, i take mixed martial arts classes twice a week, so im constantly fighting but its all planned with plenty of gear so its no biggie.

16. Not while high, but I fight like an absolute boss while tipsy/5 beers. I was drinking on the beach (this is when I was 14) and I got into a fight with this 15 year old you does BJJ and totally fucked him up haha. He kinda grappled ke, I just pushed him off me and twatted him in the face, needless to say he pissed off and had no beers

17. ive always thought about how vulnerable i am when im high because i feel so peaceful... and that maybe i couldnt swing as hard as normal, or i would lose my balance more easily...ive thought about fighting when im high before, it just doesnt seem i would be any good at it.

18. only a matter of time, but im trying to put it off as long as possible, never been in a fight haha, sept from pussy primary school ones haha, but i know i can hold my own. still dreading the day it happens, i like being happy,

19. I've threatened people speaking in Macho Man Randy Savage's voice, if that counts...

[​IMG]

20. When i'm high i'm either alone or with mates so no, never got into a fight when high. Had a few fights though when i wasn't - probs about 4 what u call proper fights and not just pushing and shoving, didn't start any of em but did ok i guess - oh and had my jaw bust by this random guy outside a nightclub once he were pissed up or something. Hurt like fuck.