Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which do you prefer more, good liquor or good bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crash Bandicoot, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Depends on the liquor...

2. both... i'm a huge fan of crossfading

3. Cannabis 100% alcohol just makes you feel bad the next day:(

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mmmmm so good no one could pass a glass of these up.

5. Good bud anyday all day!!! FTW!

6. I'd prolly go with good bud, although there are times where nothing can beat a nice glass of whiskey =D

7. I used to drink alot, but when I met sweet Mary Jane, alcohol kinda became the ugly redheaded step child. So yeah Im gonna go with good bud.

8. Bud, i quit drinkin for various reasons.

9. good bud, all day everyday.

10. I'm in college, under 21 (for another month anyway)...I drink danks lol. Well not super high quality and sometimes I will have PBR/Natty/Bud Light/Coors Light but most of the time its 6 packs of stuff that is $8-10. I've had a couple micro brews, they're definitely stronger and fuller tasting but I don't know, I still consider stuff like Heineken, Blue Moon, Dos Equis, and Sierra Nevada pretty damn good.

And some nice Bombay Sapphire or Patron or a high quality wine is pretty damn good and satisfying....

And yet NOTHING can beat a super dank bag of weed. After work, after studying for hours upon hours, after job interviews, etc a nice dank bong rip or puff off a dank joint is way more relaxing and stress relieving than any high quality drink

11. Obviously you are going to get way more good bud replys on GC.. :smoke:

12. I would rather smoke weed any day than drink alcohol. The taste and smell of alcohol disgusts me. Thats just me tho :bongin:

13. Good bud cause cheap alcohol will get you drunk like cheap alcohol but cheap weed wont get you high like good weed will. :D

14. After intense debate with my fellow college roommates we have decided we are sick of cheap liquor and we would probably take some fantastic aged scotch Over a bag of headies. tough call though. With the alterative version, bag of headies+chepo bottle over shwag+good liquor, any day.

15. Easiest question I have every been asked. Good bud hands down. Drink a bottle of good liquor or smoke a quarter of amazing dank, we will see who feels better in the morning :wave: And good liqour is still pretty much poison....Good Bud is natural and like lucky charms, magically delicious.

16. I know a lot of you guys like Jack Daniels, but please try a good Irish Whiskey if you really want to see what smoooth is. I'd recommend Black Bush as it's smooth as glass and not too expensive. Blows JD out the door.;)

17. It would have to be some of The Best liquor in The world for me to pick it over great bud